Black Hole Vu+ Ultimo 1.7.3 (Skin Tribute)

Schpountz

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you angelofsky1980
because it's been years that I am with a dreambox and I would change to a Vu+ ultimo seen that's why I ask you what to do for a beginner like me

thijss

Vu+ User
just like to say i love the new image the way it has the epg for now and next in the channellist is very handy, like the blue skin ,less crashes then on the 1.7.2 images.
it's getting better the whole time thanks for the work folks.

Koto00

Vu+ Newbie
I was in version 1.7.1 (which worked well) and I wanted to go directly to 1.7.3. Since, the Vu+ Ultimo stuck to the logo Vu+ of VFD Display. I feel it willn't boot, I can't even longer select the HDMI.
I proceeded to various re-flash but the problem persists. So I ended by updating the official version and is still the same problem.

Ev0

Admin
I was in version 1.7.1 (which worked well) and I wanted to go directly to 1.7.3. Since, the Vu+ Ultimo stuck to the logo Vu+ of VFD Display. I feel it willn't boot, I can't even longer select the HDMI.
I proceeded to various re-flash but the problem persists. So I ended by updating the official version and is still the same problem.
Are you 100% sure it was the Ultimo update you flashed the first time ?

Mito

Administrator
Did you try to download again the image and to install it using another usb stick?

Koto00

Vu+ Newbie
I have good news..
I finally by purchasing a new USB stick and I re-flash the box (it's perfect it works again). The problem was well on the USB stick.
Thank you staff for help... Congratulations for the work and development of "BlackHole.:cool:

thijss

Vu+ User
my recordings on the internal hdd are showing subs now the whole time since i put on the bh 1.7.3 image and can't turn them off very anoying at the moment
i never turned on the subs at any stage ,anybody any idea's

Schpountz

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
i have upgrade mu Vu+Ultimo with BlaHole image but i have a problem with remote, it does not work i can't do anything. Even the button on the front does not work two...what is the problem please ?
Thank you

koyote_0942

Vu+ User
Hi
i have upgrade mu Vu+Ultimo with BlaHole image but i have a problem with remote, it does not work i can't do anything. Even the button on the front does not work two...what is the problem please ?
Thank you
have removed the plastic from your remote control to operate the battery?