Black Hole Vu+ Ultimo 1.7.8

salampalace

Vu+ Newbie
Dear,
It is difficult to find a channel in a bouquet,
By using 1st letter it is just gives 1st channel with the letter within bouquet,
We need to have option that we can put a name of channel to go direct without going one by one to find.
Thanks,

a911

The BH Lover
Dear,
It is difficult to find a channel in a bouquet,
By using 1st letter it is just gives 1st channel with the letter within bouquet,
We need to have option that we can put a name of channel to go direct without going one by one to find.
Thanks,

It would be a long boring process...(a virtual keyboard, then writing the name , then press RC..etc)
However, if U make a Favourite channel bouquet,,,its just 2 or 3 steps to select the channel you desire!

Look here > http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/posts/65644/

RgdZ
a911

salampalace

Vu+ Newbie
dear sir,
thanks verymuch for your recommendation,
i would like to say that all members in this great community are sharing ideas to keep BH the best,
regarding to your recommnd for use virtual keboard, i like to say Vu+ Ultimo reciver is a very high end profficional reciver, and it is not easy to use for everybody, specially for kids and family, thats why we all here trying to give ideas to improve and make it friendly use for everybody,
my old reciver is DreamBox, little easier to use for my kids.
i did search the forum about using Virtual keboard but no luck, can you provide links for shorcuts of using BH 1.7.8
i am using favorites but still pain to find new channels by name or trying to add a channel to bouquet.
nileSat is always keep changing transponders plan and we need all time to find channels by searching.
please forgive if am asking a lot.
thanks for everbody,

Shiro

BH-C
1) enter in channell list, click on Blue button (favourites) then click on Menu button and select "add new bouquet"
2) enter a name for the new bouquet like for example "nile1"
3) scroll the list of the bouquets, you wull find your new bouquet at the end. Clik again on menu and select "enable move mode" you can now move the bouquet at the beginning of the list.
4) when you have finished click again on menu button and select disable move mode.
5) click on red button "all" select the channel you prefer and click again on menu button
6) select "add service to bouquet". Select your bouquet "nile1" and it will be added.
7) continue in this way and you will bild your personal bouquet with you preferred channels.
8) You can create another bouquet for other channels and can move the channels inside the bouquet list at the position you wants pushing menu button and then "enable move mode"

In this way you can organize your channel list in the best way for your preferences.

rgds

salampalace

Vu+ Newbie
1) enter in channell list, click on Blue button (favourites) then click on Menu button and select "add new bouquet"
2) enter a name for the new bouquet like for example "nile1"
3) scroll the list of the bouquets, you wull find your new bouquet at the end. Clik again on menu and select "enable move mode" you can now move the bouquet at the beginning of the list.
4) when you have finished click again on menu button and select disable move mode.
5) click on red button "all" select the channel you prefer and click again on menu button
6) select "add service to bouquet". Select your bouquet "nile1" and it will be added.
7) continue in this way and you will bild your personal bouquet with you preferred channels.
8) You can create another bouquet for other channels and can move the channels inside the bouquet list at the position you wants pushing menu button and then "enable move mode"

In this way you can organize your channel list in the best way for your preferences.

rgds

thanks my dear,
i do not have problem at all of creating new bouquet or adding favorites,
i am talking about going to a channel in easy way by entering name of channel and go for it instead of long procedure.
anyway thanks for your responce.

a911

The BH Lover
Try to use Virtual keyboard or Wireless keyboard to search for a video @ youtube plugin,,,I found that to be boring and a long procedures!

Its only few easy steps with the recommendation of Shiro and me!
Otherwise try to use 2 plugins together Cool Tv guide and Easy Info,,,that is easy and friendly to the STB user!

RgdZ
تحياتي
a911

salampalace

Vu+ Newbie
please forgive me for poor discribtions,
i want to know if any member agree with me at this point??
it looks like nobody got my point,
we need to have option of sorting channel or channel search inside the bouquet menu (this option is available in most most recivers)
if you allow me to post screenshots for more clear ideas,
the current options you have is only these options,
1-epg search 2- single epg 3- multi Epg 4- last search
as screen shot shows,
i suggest to add another options for searching channel,
for example :
find channel by .
1-Service Find.
2-Alphabetically search.
hope it very clear this time,
my regards to BH team and vuplus-community members they are all best,
Thanks everybody,

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 32
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 30
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 30

Shiro

BH-C
NO i don't think it is useful for other users because the best way that we all adopt is not to search a channell in all the long list but to organize channels in many bouquets.
In this way it is more fast and efficient to find and select a channel and search is not needed.

jonson

Vu+ Newbie
Set image VN1.7.8 second tuner while recording does not work, the installation of advanced tuner, A-, B-tuner as well as a tuner A. Returned to BH 1.7.6 it works