Black Hole Vu+ Ultimo v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hija31

Vu+ User
Thanks for the new image.

I have one question.

When I"ve installed Black Pole in meoboot with BH 1.7.9 on flash, I was able to restore settings , network & tuner configurations from the back-up without problem and everything worked fine. Can I still do that, or do I have to set up everything from the scratch ?

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Thanks for the new image.

I have one question.

When I"ve installed Black Pole in meoboot with BH 1.7.9 on flash, I was able to restore settings , network & tuner configurations from the back-up without problem and everything worked fine. Can I still do that, or do I have to set up everything from the scratch ?
To have the best result we really advise you start from scratch, it will be worth it for all future updates.

farray

Vu+ Newbie
What you guys can do is a miracle. Can't thank you enough for your contribution to this wonderful hobby.

rocuelo

Vu+ User
Hi , just one quick question.

I just Download the shoutcast plugin and i notice that if a press the long blue botton is not there like others, is just in the panel of plugins.. what can i do to have this plugin in this direction also??

thanks

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi , just one quick question.

I just Download the shoutcast plugin and i notice that if a press the long blue botton is not there like others, is just in the panel of plugins.. what can i do to have this plugin in this direction also??

thanks

hehehe :chair:
After many requests
I pass it into the plugins list because it is easier.

superglud

BH Lover
Super

Thanks guys. great job. keep up the good work

Fyi:
Cannot mount my Nas (Qnap ts-419pii)
when choosing qnabnasserver and entering user and password, no folders is shown (expanded)

Best regards

boutchous

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks ,work perfect here on my Ultimo ;)
Where are located the bootlogo.mvi now ?
I can just see 1 symlink in /usr/share

Status
Not open for further replies.