Black Hole Vu+ Uno 2.0.2 Rev. D

tae

Vu+ User
what is this shit,
after update Black Hole 2.0.2 rev E box is stuck now is 20 minutes from booting.:mad:

Shiro

BH-C
what is this shit,
after update Black Hole 2.0.2 rev E box is stuck now is 20 minutes from booting.:mad:

you have the flash full:

telnet to your box:
init 4
rm -rf /usr/local
opkg update
opkg upgrade
reboot

tae

Vu+ User
@Shiro no is not full,
but thanks for your answer,
this is not the first time and I'm not the only one but well, the problem I have self-regulated.

@paolino do not tell me the board rules lol
when an admin so that hatt not a problem and I'm sure everything in the frame of the Board Rules is me not you come with something,
instead to look and what help where else you spam my post.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
@Shiro no is not full,
but thanks for your answer,
this is not the first time and I'm not the only one but well, the problem I have self-regulated.

@paolino do not tell me the board rules lol
when an admin so that hatt not a problem and I'm sure everything in the frame of the Board Rules is me not you come with something,
instead to look and what help where else you spam my post.

I'm only ask you to respect forum rules (your swear word) :evil:.

tae

Vu+ User
tae if you think to have already the answer why you ask here ?
Next time i will not reply.
sorry was not meant as evil,
just wanted a clue that something is wrong with the update because this is not the first time that it happened to me,
my flash is not full believe me that,
anything else would be nice if you make an image without HbbTV are many that do not, I always turn off for me because only bursts is wastage is only as an ide of me
once again thank you for your support're great.

terrorman

Vu+ User
Code:
Configuring enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-ui3dsetup.
Configuring enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-skinselector.
Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-graphmultiepg.
Configuring enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-hdmicec.
Collected errors:
* copy_file_chunk: write: No space left on device.
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/opera-hbbtv.list: No s                                                                            pace left on device.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to extract data files for opera-hbbtv. Package debri                                                                            s may remain!
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-systemp                                                                            lugins-softwaremanager.list: No space left on device.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to extract data files for enigma2-plugin-systemplugi                                                                            ns-softwaremanager. Package debris may remain!
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-extensi                                                                            ons-dvdplayer.list: No space left on device.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to extract data files for enigma2-plugin-extensions-                                                                            dvdplayer. Package debris may remain!
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2.list: No space                                                                              left on device.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to extract data files for enigma2. Package debris ma                                                                            y remain!
* wfopen: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/WirelessLanSetup/__init                                                                            __.pyo: No space left on device.
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-systemp                                                                            lugins-wirelesslansetup.list: No space left on device.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to extract data files for enigma2-plugin-systemplugi                                                                            ns-wirelesslansetup. Package debris may remain!
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-systemp                                                                            lugins-networkwizard.list: No space left on device.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to extract data files for enigma2-plugin-systemplugi                                                                            ns-networkwizard. Package debris may remain!
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-systemp                                                                            lugins-factorytest.list: No space left on device.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to extract data files for enigma2-plugin-systemplugi                                                                            ns-factorytest. Package debris may remain!
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-systemp                                                                            lugins-blindscan.list: No space left on device.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to extract data files for enigma2-plugin-systemplugi                                                                            ns-blindscan. Package debris may remain!
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-systemp                                                                            lugins-videotune.list: No space left on device.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to extract data files for enigma2-plugin-systemplugi                                                                            ns-videotune. Package debris may remain!
* opkg_conf_write_status_files: Couldn't close //var/lib/opkg/status: No space                                                                              left on device.
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/opera-hbbtv.list: No s                                                                            pace left on device.
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-systemp                                                                            lugins-softwaremanager.list: No space left on device.
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-extensi                                                                            ons-dvdplayer.list: No space left on device.
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2.list: No space                                                                              left on device.
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-systemp                                                                            lugins-wirelesslansetup.list: No space left on device.
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-systemp                                                                            lugins-networkwizard.list: No space left on device.
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-systemp                                                                            lugins-factorytest.list: No space left on device.
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-systemp                                                                            lugins-blindscan.list: No space left on device.
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-systemp                                                                            lugins-videotune.list: No space left on device.
root@vuuno:~#

update error vuplus uno
No space left on device

Matrix10

Administrator
No space left on device

What is not understandable
If you fill the image example with plugins and skins, then there is no place in the flash memory to update.

Clean your image and make update or install agn clean image.

kosmopolit17

Vu+ Newbie
What is not understandable
If you fill the image example with plugins and skins, then there is no place in the flash memory to update.

Clean your image and make update or install agn clean image.

I had a clean install of 2.02 D.

But after online update to E, the receiver does'nt boot (I see only booting the GUI).

Matrix10

Administrator

But after online update to E, the receiver does'nt boot (I see only booting the GUI).

I can not currently test
I tested with solo2 and with Ultimo
there are no problems.
Maybe someone else will give you a test comment.

wakeelkhan

Vu+ Newbie

yes, you are right, the same happened with me thrice. every time i re-install a clean install of 2.02 D. now i gave-up for further online update till the problem is solved by BH.

chulbul

BH Lover
DO uno update via telenet like above mentioned. I just did it and its fine . What plugins you dont need just remove disable

alfa_omega

BH Lover
yesterday I updated to 2.02 REV E online and I had no problem.....all is working fine. I have to report that i use universes in order to avoid filling the flash too much.