Black Hole Vu+ Uno 2.0.5 galaxy

Yany

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. Can someone confirm the Hotbird 11,411/H scanning bug is fixed? On 2.03 version, I cannot scan this frequency. Satfinder locks the transponder with 85/79, signal fine, but once I scan no channels are found. This was working correctly on 1.7.2 before I upgraded. All other frequencies are fine. Thx.

niglou

BH Lover
Are you sure it is a bug ?....or more likely your satellite.xml file is or was not up to date as all these frequencies on this transponder did change in may 2013 .

Instead of scanning, better use dreamset with download from internet all the latest frequencies, it is much faster and more accurate ;)

redone

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. Can someone confirm the Hotbird 11,411/H scanning bug is fixed? On 2.03 version, I cannot scan this frequency. Satfinder locks the transponder with 85/79, signal fine, but once I scan no channels are found. This was working correctly on 1.7.2 before I upgraded. All other frequencies are fine. Thx.
13.0°E
action_collapse.gif
Hot Bird 13C 11411.00H11HB9 EuropeDVB-S28PSK

I have BH 2,03 and i dont have problemms whith this trasponder.......

Yany

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for reply. I use satellites-xml.eu generator, checked the xml multiple times, compared but it seems different sites show different data. kingofsat says fec 5/6, satbeams says 8/9... Could you please post me setting of this transponder from your satellite.xml? Thank you.

niglou

BH Lover
Here is the line of satellite.xml :

<transponder frequency="11411000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="0" fec_inner="4" inversion="2" modulation="2" system="1" pilot="2" rolloff="0"/>

Yany

Vu+ Newbie
Here is the line of satellite.xml :

<transponder frequency="11411000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="0" fec_inner="4" inversion="2" modulation="2" system="1" pilot="2" rolloff="0"/>
Thanks, no help. I went through all combinations for pilot/inversion etc - scan doesn't find anything on that transponder. However, Satfinder locks it.

Yany

Vu+ Newbie
13.0°E
action_collapse.gif
Hot Bird 13C 11411.00H11HB9 EuropeDVB-S28PSK

I have BH 2,03 and i dont have problemms whith this trasponder.......
I just restored my old 1.7.2 backup and it works correctly - 25 services found on that transponder. In 2.03/2.05 - nothing! Any explanation for this? Redone - what version of drivers do you have?

sirios

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. If i instal the Bh 2.0.5, my hard disc will be erased? I have some records there. My Vu has now Bh 1.7. Thanks.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Hi. If i instal the Bh 2.0.5, my hard disc will be erased? I have some records there. My Vu has now Bh 1.7. Thanks.

No, your HDD will remains as is. But it is recommended to format it to ext4 after upgrade to BH2.0.5.