Enhanced Movie Center (EMC) V.3.0.0 by Coolman, Betonme & Swiss-MAD

rassi

Vu+ User
You just have to be careful not to push ok twice, just press ok once to see bar, then exit to make it go away :)

Yeah, it is not problem for me (really, it is sometimes, never to remember this :) ) but for other family it is too annoying issue :)

Have to still use original suomipoeka plugin when using BH

Tamaki

Administrator
Yeah, it is not problem for me (really, it is sometimes, never to remember this :) ) but for other family it is too annoying issue :)

Have to still use original suomipoeka plugin when using BH
I've never used it.
I'll try, which is the last version?

ozkaradag

Vu+ User
Hello friends,

This problem is caused Infobar OSD, OSD settings, select the OSD turn off the light fails to EMC.

Yours ...

Matrix10

Administrator
I see this question constantly repeats.

The problem is that this plugin does not have code in accordance with our image coding.
(conflicts with our coding for extra infobar OSD)
We can not and do not want to change the foundation of our coding
so that we meet this plugin coding.

Solution is to ask the creator of plugins to do it
because it can be corrected if he wants.

Cybergal

Vu+ User
However, good PlugIn, has problems with many Skins and images. Many users wait for new update.

You can test:

Da es immer wieder Probleme mit Skins gab die EMC im Skin aufgenommen haben.
Hier eine Möglichkeit IMMER den EMC Default Skin zu haben, egal welchen Skin man installiert hat.

Alle EMC Screens sind in der skin_user.xml
Diese skin_user.xml einfach (Zip mit der richtigen Skinauflösung vorher enpacken) nach /etc/enigma2/ kopieren und E2 neu starten. Danach sollte in jedem Skin EMC mit Default-Skin und Default-Font erscheinen.

Tamaki

Administrator
Anyone tested new versions?
Attached 3.6.2 Beta 18.11.2012
Looks like it is now OpenSource, can be found from GitHub with e2openplugin-EnhancedMovieCenter
I'm happy to hear it is opensource now.
I didn't know.
I'll give a try.

B.Bari

Vu+ Newbie
Guys, it says that "With [info long] the title in the IMDb (The Internet Movie Database) to query. (IMDb plugin must be installed for it.)"

Which is the "info" button ? is this "ok" ?

B.Bari

Vu+ Newbie
With [info long] the title in the IMDb (The Internet Movie Database) to query. (IMDb plugin must be installed for it.)

Which is "info" button ?

znik

Vu+ Newbie
is there a way to access a network HDD via EMC?
I try to play an mkv that is located on my laptop's HDD and I cannot access it via EMC whereas I can access it via filebrowser.