how to connect two lnb to two receivers with one cable?

AlexWilMac

If only one of the two LNBs is a SCR, you have just the usual DiSeqC switch to use, nothing else.
If they are both SCR, it's a problem.

nunigaia

If only one of the two LNBs is a SCR, you have just the usual DiSeqC switch to use, nothing else.
If they are both SCR, it's a problem.

He owns only an LNB ( that has 2 outputs ( one SCR ) ^ ( one Legacy ).

The SCR ... with a Splitter, can feed severall isolated input tuners ( at least 4 ), and the legacy 1 more input, with no issues between them.

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

To be precise, you can use one cable and an SCR splitter for the two boxes: so one cable split in the final part.
Then, if the two boxes have both FBC tuners, you can use the LNB's user bands; otherwise you can use one band only for each box.
But next time, @Filandese , try to be more detailed.

Filandese

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry, sky's Lnb will be replaced with Single Monoblock 40mm LNB, 6 ° for 80cm dish (Inverto - IDLB-SINM40-MNOO6-8PP)

Control, Satellite A/B : Selection DiSEqC 1.0 (Sat A* = Hotbird 13° East, Sat B = ASTRA 19.2° East)
* Default Satellite Reception

Happy New Year to all

AlexWilMac

This changes everything.
1) This is not a SCR
2) it has it's internal diseqc controller, so it's been some years I replaced something similar. But, if it works like my former Inverto monoblock dual feed (this must be specified, that's a dual feed) how can you connect 2 boxes with it?
It's possible, of course, to split its signal, but it'll be a mess if you'll be using the two boxes at the same time.
Why did you opt for such an old technology?
Much better two have two different LNBs for 13E e 19,2E: one can also be SCR and the other one Universal.
This way, at least 13E will be used without problems by more than one box.
But you'll need two cables.
If you can't use two cables, you'll have a lot of limitations to use this kind of LNB connected to two boxes (unless they are used once at the time, of course).
And the two cables, as said in my previous post, are anyway needed for the two boxes after a SCR splitter.

There is also another chance, particularly using OBH where simpler to configure: only one box physically connected to the dish and the other one using the so called fallback tuner's configuration being in the same local network.
But this requires more studying, in case you are new to this subject... ;)
And, of course it requires two VU+ boxes or others where the Fallback is a feature.

Filandese

Vu+ Newbie
Okay, I'm going to use dual-feed support with sky lnb + a new lnb and a second cable.

Unfortunately my wife wants to see sky.