LcdPicons kit for Black Hole Vu Ultimo 1.6.7 kernel 3.1.1

Logan

Vip
Hi friends,
here is the kit to have Lcd Picons in Black Hole 1.6.7. Vu+ Ultimo image.
This kit include skin support and Hotbird 13.0 Zombi picons pack

Upload in /tmp
instal via Black Hole manual install bh panel

Enjoy !!

Attachments

• BlackHole_167_Ultimo_LcdPiconKit_bh.tgz
    2.6 MB · Views: 180

Logan

Vip
If you need Astra package you can find on the net.
Search for LCD picons (supported format: 132x46)
lcd picons folder: /usr/share/enigma2/piconlcd

Ev0

Admin
Working great, although the picon's do need to move to the left slightly as the end is being cut off ?

hija31

Vu+ User
@ Logan
Thanks m8.

@Ev0
Did you menage to correct the position , because I've tried but with no luck.

hija31

Vu+ User
Solved.

Changed the position from: 130,0 to 124,0
The only problem is, if a channel is Dolby than the picon of DD comes over the channel picon on the left upper corner.
I moved it to the upper left side of VFD but if you record a event than it comes in top of it, so I moved it back.
The solution is to make the channel picons smaller.
I also moved the clock to the left and now comes in the middle under the channel picons . Also made it little bigger.
Changed for the "H,M" from:
size "58,18" to "64,22"
position "180,46" to "154,46"
and seconds "S" position from: "241,48" to "220,50".

@Logan
Can you make so that in stead of the channel name comes the "Event info" . Because the channel name is now on the Picon.
Thanks again.
regards hija31

Ev0

Admin
Solved.

Changed the position from: 130,0 to 124,0
The only problem is, if a channel is Dolby than the picon of DD comes over the channel picon on the left upper corner.
I moved it to the upper left side of VFD but if you record a event than it comes in top of it, so I moved it back.
The solution is to make the channel picons smaller.
I also moved the clock to the left and now comes in the middle under the channel picons . Also made it little bigger.
Changed for the "H,M" from:
size "58,18" to "64,22"
position "180,46" to "154,46"
and seconds "S" position from: "241,48" to "220,50".

@Logan
Can you make so that in stead of the channel name comes the "Event info" . Because the channel name is now on the Picon.
Thanks again.
regards hija31

Hi hija31,

I set mine to 125 so that it's just touching the DD logo.

As for the clock etc I left all that alone for now as I don't really need a big clock on the display.

However what I would say, is that the channel name is still needed on the display (maybe an option to have it on or off is possible), as not all channels have picon's yet and I doubt there will ever be a time that there is a lcd picon for every channel.

Logan

Vip
My friends,
i have posted only a sample because BH skinners have not Vu Ultimo yet.
I think that soon our great skinners Matrix10 and Army will have Ultimo and will work to Lcd display to have the best result.
In the meanwhile you can make your tests and post here your customized file skin_user.xml to share with others.
P.s. about the icons i have left 10 pixel between the icons but i think this value can be decremented so you can have more space on right side.

Reactions: Ev0

hija31

Vu+ User
My friends,
i have posted only a sample because BH skinners have not Vu Ultimo yet.
I think that soon our great skinners Matrix10 and Army will have Ultimo and will work to Lcd display to have the best result.
In the meanwhile you can make your tests and post here your customized file skin_user.xml to share with others.
P.s. about the icons i have left 10 pixel between the icons but i think this value can be decremented so you can have more space on right side.

Thanks m8.

@Ev0
You're right about the channel name.

O.K. , this is the result after some changes:

s6003932.jpg

This is O.K. with channel name and event info.
"But", if the channel or event name is too long than I get this:

s6003933.jpg

s6003947.jpg

We need to find out the scroll option for the channel & event name.

Regards hija31

Ev0

Admin
I don't suggest to install roller renderer, they slow down dramatically box performances.
Could there be an option added, that it will only scroll the text after you have been on current channel for 30 seconds + ?

Therefore you won't need full performance from the box ?

Ev0

Admin
"LCD" is the font that is used on the vti image.
But if you change to VFD it also give a GS.
Thanks I am still working out how to get things where want them on the vfd lol.

Haven't even got as far as getting it to show the current event.