MX Redline/RedBlack skins

World Wide Soft

Vu+ Newbie
I like the narrow gray line in the progress bar; it's very nice and shows the end of progress. Will it be available on the main info progress or maybe this is an update and I should re-download the skin? Great work, Thanks! :yes:

Matrix10

Administrator
@Matrix10
Do you think you can add to MX RedBlack support for AMS (Advanced Movie Selection) ?

I'm sorry not ,
It is not a standard part of the image
if we add for all plugins coding within the skin
then he would be very big and slow.

hdfan

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Matrix10,i love your skins. One question: It's possible to reduce the size? To not fit almost all the screen? I think it will be more nice ;) Keep up the excellent work

World Wide Soft

Vu+ Newbie
I agree
but the problem is information that needs to fit in the skin.
But even so, my skins are probably narrowest.

View attachment 11410

View attachment 11411
All black? well, I hope you keep up the previous one (RedBlack) either. This new look is nice, but it gets more or less like some other black skins (not specific) with a nicer simplicity. We should test it on TV when it's up to servers, and if I change my skin from RedBlack, I will go for it with no doubt.

Are you sure about the corners? If you care for a user opinion, I suggest a simple and steady frame. Thanks for your great skins and hard work!

Matrix10

Administrator
All black? well, I hope you keep up the previous one (RedBlack) either. This new look is nice, but it gets more or less like some other black skins (not specific) with a nicer simplicity. We should test it on TV when it's up to servers, and if I change my skin from RedBlack, I will go for it with no doubt.

Are you sure about the corners? If you care for a user opinion, I suggest a simple and steady frame. Thanks for your great skins and hard work!

No is not skin ,
For now, only Experiment
it's nice to play with different shapes,
and see the effect
may finally be something, and maybe not.

andye26

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
Really love the MX_RedBlack skin by far my favourite
Would it be possible to do an extend info version of this skin like the MX_X1_E with program info on double ok press?

Regards
Andy

Matrix10

Administrator
I understand,but you can increese the size vertically to put all the info and reduce a little bit the size horizontally,I think it's too much extended and reduce a bit will be more nice in the screen :)

The problem is not in the vertical but in the horizontal :D
The only thing we can do is to reduce fonts
or replace out some elements in some type of sidebar.

This one is nice

shot2.jpg

shot1.jpg