MY Tube Fix VU Duo OE 1.6

unisat

Vu+ User
MY Tube Fix VU Duo OE 1.6

MY Tube in images based on OE 1.6 does not work properly. This file fixes the problem.

Unzip the attached file and place the resulting two files( MyTubeSearch.py,plugin.py) in the following path

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MyTube

Restart E2

Thanks jusaju

MY_TUBE_FIX_VU.ZIP

Attachments

• MY_TUBE_FIX_VU.ZIP
    20.7 KB · Views: 326

okti35

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

where can I Download MYTUBE Pligin for Blackhole?Addon Server Plugins I can not find?Please can you Upload?

thx

Mito

Administrator
Hi

where can I Download MYTUBE Pligin for Blackhole?Addon Server Plugins I can not find?Please can you Upload?

thx
You can download MyTube by Software Managment.

To do it, first you have to enable expert mode in Customize menu:
Menu > Setup > Sytem > Customize > Setup Mode: Expert

Then, you will be able to download the plugin:
Menu >Setup > Software managment > Advanced options > Packet managment > enigma2-plugin-extensions-mytube

okti35

Vu+ Newbie
You can download MyTube by Software Managment.

To do it, first you have to enable expert mode in Customize menu:
Menu > Setup > Sytem > Customize > Setup Mode: Expert

Then, you will be able to download the plugin:
Menu >Setup > Software managment > Advanced options > Packet managment > enigma2-plugin-extensions-mytube

Thank you Mito now i have found :) It was very Secret Way.When you dont write here i never found.

thx again bye

birdman99

Vu+ User
before i done this mytube would work but just have no sound now ive ftp the two files to where you said seperatly and relacing the old files as it said and now my tube wont even come on at all it just gets stuck and crashes the box,im sick of following threads that make my box crash and not run smoothly, this is the 2nd tonight that has caused problems.please advise on what to do now.

a911

The BH Lover
Delete the plugin ,using Dcc Utility , and re install!
or just start with clean image,,(Fix is done 4UTp there, and it has nothing with Audio)!

Check U'r system configuration, for the Audio!

birdman99

Vu+ User
how can i check the sytems audio come to think of it media palter has no sound either when i try to play movies from usb

birdman99

Vu+ User
Can we follow this on as still having problems with audio on movies recorded from pc onto usb and the played on duo and you tube and my tube wont work you tube searches ok but when i try to play the searched file it just crashes and screen goes into crash log.then with mytube video plays but with no audio.

a911

The BH Lover
,,,,,,,,my tube wont work you tube searches ok but when i try to play the searched file it just crashes and screen goes into crash log.then with mytube video plays but with no audio.

Lets see U'r Crash Log!
Load the file with your post!
And have U tried BH 1.67?

Matrix10

Administrator
Can we follow this on as still having problems with audio on movies recorded from pc onto usb and the played on duo and you tube and my tube wont work you tube searches ok but when i try to play the searched file it just crashes and screen goes into crash log.then with mytube video plays but with no audio.

I tested a dozen movies and HD movies on My Tube
None crashes and no problems with audio.
must say that I test with a fast Internet
(wired home network)
Of course, if the stream is not present or link bad then you can have problems.
but we can not fix this we are not the authors from MYtube plugin.
For a solid work is most important to have good internet connection
preferably wired home network for HD movies.

Matrix10

Administrator
I tested agn,

Yes it is possible to have crash
but only if the stream is bad or a bad link
In all other cases not.
I tested longer than two hours
and in one case was crash.

So mytube works well
it is possible to have some crash but nothing dramatic
as some write it here.

ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '45,itag=102&url=http%3A%2F%2Fo-o.preferred.ams03s07.v6.lscache6.c.youtube.com%2Fvideoplayback%3Fsparams%3Did%252Cexpire%252Cip%252Cipbits%252Citag%252Csource%252Cratebypass%252Ccp%26fexp%3D907525%252C'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x1ed7418>>,('WizardActions', 'ok')) failed)

Matrix10

Administrator
I have tried 1.6.7 and Mytube could not stop crashing .

I think something is wrong with your image,
the image is not installed properly
or you have something changed or added which causes the problems .
I can not confirm these problems.

birdman99

Vu+ User
Please? how do i load crash log?
and martrix is that photo similier to how you look in real life ,please tell me it is?lol

lenovo

Vu+ User
I install the two files as cited above but when i start mytube "seaching feeds" but took more time then i had crash and restrat!!!

Sorry i just noticed that this pluging is for Vu+Duo:blink:, can i use it with Vu+ Uno?