Navi x

jrbmw

Vu+ User
Here is a working Navi X file ...works in BH 3.0.1 or BH 2.1.7 or earlier but not on Open bh. Unzip then
in Dcc click on expert then on show hidden files
FTP to box then Media/hdd/. xbmc /addons .Ftp the file to the box and reboot enigma 2

Attachments

• script.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 129

powel

Vu+ Newbie
couldn't find .xmbc in media found it in hdd. Should the file be ftp as a zip file or ftp the folder inside. thanks

powel

Vu+ Newbie
I ftp navi-x script file as per instructions above. Opened navi-x, when I try to open any movie file it says could not open file

angel84

Vu+ User
Dear,
I logged in with Ftp Filezilla and even if hidden file view is enable I can't see the Xbmc folder in /media/hdd path . I'm on remote so I can't see deco by DCC. I have a Solo Se v2 with 3.0.1.
Any help?
Thankks

angel84

Vu+ User
I stop at /media/hdd .. I can't see .xbmc by external connection with filezilla

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
Hi,
My winscp is as you show in attach and also my Filezilla.. but .xbmc not exist..
Maybe you're missing something on winscp. When you open winscp, click Tools and choose Preferences. Then from the opened window click on Panels and right on top you will find Show Hidden Files. Just tick it and down below click on OK. That's all. Go back and login and you will have Hidden Files shown on your Winscp.