New skin enigma2-skin-hdglass16_4.48

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaius

Vu+ Newbie
Sell it if you're sure, otherwise, please, respect other member's opinions...

Huh? Of course I respect everyone's opinion but I don't necessarily have to follow them. Plus I don't really understand why anyone'd even have an opinion on whether I should upgrade to the latest BH image or not, especially when the context is a discussion about a skin that doesn't even work in the latest one.The last time I checked it was not mandatory by law to always immediately update to the latest image.

As for the beginning of your comment, I don't quite follow. Yes, I'm sure it's a set-top-box but why should I then sell it?

Tamaki

Administrator
Huh? Of course I respect everyone's opinion but I don't necessarily have to follow them. Plus I don't really understand why anyone'd even have an opinion on whether I should upgrade to the latest BH image or not, especially when the context is a discussion about a skin that doesn't even work in the latest one.The last time I checked it was not mandatory by law to always immediately update to the latest image.

As for the beginning of your comment, I don't quite follow. Yes, I'm sure it's a set-top-box but why should I then sell it?
You don't need to upgrade anything, if you like your current image stay with it.

Matrix10

Administrator
Subject starts going the wrong direction
Besides this skin does not support our new image
I see no reason to be more open.

Status
Not open for further replies.