Update is available online via setup
screenshot-38a.jpgscreenshot-38b.jpgscreenshot-38c.jpg

Attachments

• enigma2-skin-hdglass16_5.13_mipsel.ipk
    3.9 MB · Views: 95
HD Glass16 ver. 5.20

- added align text to block in all channelselection screens (extended
description), Event selection screens and user info - now and next
- added support for Bulcrypt (caid: 4AEE)
- change in option: Enable EMC default skin - yes - set infobar
from HDG (HD Glass)
- added new option in the setup: Ignore timeout for infobar activated
press OK button
- code optimalisation and help updated in download

Update is available online via setup

Attachments

• enigma2-skin-hdglass16_5.20_mipsel.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 175

a911

The BH Lover
PiconProvider!
May be useful w/HD Glass!

Attachments

• piconProv.rar
    672.3 KB · Views: 54

alfa_omega

BH Lover
PiconProvider!
May be useful w/HD Glass!
You can anyway download them (along with picon channel, satellite and coding system) from the download panel of HD glass!!! Also, you can choose between black or white background. ;) This is a very complete skin, with all you need coming along with it! :p

a911

The BH Lover
You can anyway download them (along with picon channel, satellite and coding system) from the download panel of HD glass!!! Also, you can choose between black or white background. ;) This is a very complete skin, with all you need coming along with it! :p

Thank you alfa_omega for this information!

However, I do not use this skin , thats why I do not know much about it!
BH image server has a lot of nice skin and coded especially for BH images, I like to keep good stable image with out green screen!

RgdZ
a911

alfa_omega

BH Lover
Thank you alfa_omega for this information!

However, I do not use this skin , thats why I do not know much about it!
BH image server has a lot of nice skin and coded especially for BH images, I like to keep good stable image with out green screen!

RgdZ
a911

Anyway I can confirm that HD glass skin is absolutely stable with blackhole images, it gives you lot of info and control and it doesn't consume much memory and system resources....:p

kaius

Vu+ Newbie
Anyway I can confirm that HD glass skin is absolutely stable with blackhole images, it gives you lot of info and control and it doesn't consume much memory and system resources....:p

Yeah, right. It is stable in the sense that my BH 1.6.7 remained stably in the green screen loop after having installed the skin. Stay away from it, folks, unless you want to risk reinstall.

50_lire

Vu+ User
Yeah, right. It is stable in the sense that my BH 1.6.7 remained stably in the green screen loop after having installed the skin. Stay away from it, folks, unless you want to risk reinstall.
I've no problem with HD Glass on BH 1.7.3: maybe BH 1.6.7 is too old for this skin?

Tamaki

Administrator
think you should upgrade your BH, now we are at 1.7.3

kaius

Vu+ Newbie
think you should upgrade your BH, now we are at 1.7.3

I never realized it's mandatory to update... I had issues with black screen with 1.7.1 so went back to 1.6.7, but now that I had to reflash I went to 1.7.3. Will see if the problems reappear, but fingers crossed.

kaius

Vu+ Newbie
Right, I moved to 1.7.3 and can also confirm HDGlass 16 works fine. A very beautiful and nicely configurable skin.

gus

Vu+ Newbie
I want to upgrade to 1.7.4, but I want to know if HD Glass 16 will work with the new image

has anybody tried it , will it work, many thanks,

kaius

Vu+ Newbie
Think you should upgrade your BH, now we are at 1.7.4 Parallel Univers
it s so nice

What is it with you kids? Every time you tell you're not running the latest and greatest with more bells and whistles and brand new bugs, there's always someone immediately telling you to upgrade.... Some of us value stability more than the shiny new button that does something I will never use anyway. It's a friggin' set-top-box...

Status
Not open for further replies.