New skin enigma2-skin-hdglass16_4.48

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfa_omega

BH Lover
Thanks to all! Yesterday night I tested the new skin and using the download panel contained in the skin itself, I downloaded the attitional provider, sat and cam picons (the ones shown in the pic posted at the beginning of this thread), enabling their view in the enhanced bar. Also, I downloaded the help file, very useful as it shows in realtime the effect of the configuration applied. Well, all is quite fast and, most of it all, very stable. It doesn't seem to slow down the dec (a VU+ UNO).

At a certain point it looked like the dec wasn't responding anymore to the remote control, so I was on the point to uninstall the skin passing to a lighter one. Only after a while, I checked out and realized that the batteries in the remote were exhausted and once replaced them, all was working fast and good!!!:p

maxmelix

Vu+ Newbie
enigma2-skin-hdglass16_4.50_mipsel.ipk

- added icons set 11
- added new menu type: new style
- help, previews updated in download
- fix user info - event now and next
- fix screens 28, 29
1333654925391.jpg

Bleahhh very old style poor skin
glass is very beauty skin

Ev0

Admin
HD Glass16 ver. 5.04

- added new option in download menu: download extrascreens graphics
- moved some graphics files to server - to enable all extrascreens, you must
download graphics files from server (download menu) to get available
all extrascreens
- added better formatting of EPG info - all converters
- added screen 88 (for my friend CORE)
- added new option in setup: font size - event now and next (user info, chan.
selection with now and next only)
- added new chan. selection type: new style with PIG

Attachments

• enigma2-skin-hdglass16_5.04_mipsel.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 122

alfa_omega

BH Lover
Bleahhh very old style poor skin
glass is very beauty skin
You aint' obliged using that menu style, you can use the abitual list menu. I prefere other visualizations too, but I think there are most polite ways to express one's toughts and suggestions, especially towards people who work for passion.....My compliment for the project and its continuous developement!!!;)

maxmelix

Vu+ Newbie
I'm sorry but I do not know what kind ways to describe a bad and old, those menus I've seen similar in older skin enigma1 thought not coming over, even the most beautiful glass that remains is the old style but not so bad.
much better the new generations, to read as fast and elegant mood army, and spectacular as black nemesis

alfa_omega

BH Lover
I'm sorry but I do not know what kind ways to describe a bad and old, those menus I've seen similar in older skin enigma1 thought not coming over, even the most beautiful glass that remains is the old style but not so bad.
much better the new generations, to read as fast and elegant mood army, and spectacular as black nemesis
Well ok, but you can use the latest glass skin version with the usual menù style....that was just an addiction not a replacement....;) If you dont'like glass skin at all, well, that's another story.

Dzoni

BH Lover
HD Glass16 ver. 5.04

- added new option in download menu: download extrascreens graphics
- moved some graphics files to server - to enable all extrascreens, you must
download graphics files from server (download menu) to get available
all extrascreens
- added better formatting of EPG info - all converters
- added screen 88 (for my friend CORE)
- added new option in setup: font size - event now and next (user info, chan.
selection with now and next only)
- added new chan. selection type: new style with PIG

Green screens when press green and blue button...

Ev0

Admin
Green screens when press green and blue button...
I do not know what the problem is, I have no problems using it on my Ultimo with BP 0.1.3 and 4.51 worked fine with BH 1.7.3

I am not the author, I only posted the update that was released, as it seems to be a popular skin.

All I can suggest, is ftp into /usr/share/enigma2 and delete the hd_glass16 folder, and then install it again, and set it up in the setup menu, use button 2 and download all the addon's for it.

Dzoni

BH Lover
Yes, off course, I know that You are not author :)

I give up, in addition to our two excellent skinner is no need to torture myself :)

maxmelix

Vu+ Newbie
Well ok, but you can use the latest glass skin version with the usual menù style....that was just an addiction not a replacement....;) If you dont'like glass skin at all, well, that's another story.
I hope to understand what you write and you understand what I write I use google, I removed this skin because it is too slow, but I like the glass that simple but I prefer other skins most modern and fastest, and unfortunately the new glass are too slow, maybe that's why they have removed from the nemesis, maybe after all the glass should be put to rest

Ev0

Admin
Yes, off course, I know that You are not author :)

I give up, in addition to our two excellent skinner is no need to torture myself :)
Yes you are right, there is no need to torture yourself, we do have 2 of the very best skinners here already :D

HD Glass16 ver. 5.08

- added change font size in Eventview screen to size changed in option:
font size - event now and next
- added it - italian translation (thx stardust)
- updated pl, sk, cz, en, ru, de translations
- changed size of the screen - user info - event now and next option only
- fix detection of installed version after update (online update only)

Update is available online via setup

Attachments

• enigma2-skin-hdglass16_5.08_mipsel.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 25

Ev0

Admin
*HD Glass16 ver. 5.12

- added change font size in EPG selection screen to size changed in option:
- added channel name and number in EPG selection screen
- added screen 40 (to enable this screen, download first extrascreens graphics via download menu!!!)

*Update is available online via setup*

Attachments

• enigma2-skin-hdglass16_5.12_mipsel.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 12
HD Glass16 ver. 5.12

- added change font size in EPG selection screen to size changed in option:
- added channel name and number in EPG selection screen
- added screen 40 (to enable this screen, download first extrascreens graphics via download menu!!!)

Update is available online via setupscreenshot.jpgscreenshot-40.jpg

Attachments

• enigma2-skin-hdglass16_5.12_mipsel.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 42

Dogstrike

Vu+ Newbie
Tried the skin of BH 1.7.3 (dec Vu + Duo & Ultimo)
In the setup panel, are missing the previews of the skin and picon.
If I "upgrade" or try to download picon the receiver is blocked.

We need some special configuration?
Same problem with img. VTI 4.1 (dec Vu + Duo & Ultimo)

Ev0

Admin
Tried the skin of BH 1.7.3 (dec Vu + Duo & Ultimo)
In the setup panel, are missing the previews of the skin and picon.
If I "upgrade" or try to download picon the receiver is blocked.

We need some special configuration?
Same problem with img. VTI 4.1 (dec Vu + Duo & Ultimo)

Working fine in Black Pole 0.1.3 on my Ultimo, and BlackHole 1.7.3 on my Duo.

You need to use option 2 to get into the downloads menu, then download the icons and previews as well as the help file and picons to set the skin up propperly.

Dogstrike

Vu+ Newbie
Working fine in Black Pole 0.1.3 on my Ultimo, and BlackHole 1.7.3 on my Duo.

You need to use option 2 to get into the downloads menu, then download the icons and previews as well as the help file and picons to set the skin up propperly.

If I try to download files the decoder crashes.(Still frozen on the screen).Reboot is necessary to start over.

Ev0

Admin
If I try to download files the decoder crashes.(Still frozen on the screen).Reboot is necessary to start over.

Well as said earlier in the thread, by angelofsky1980, this skin has alot of converters and addon's in it, that can cause problems for some users.

Prob best if you give this skin a miss if you are having issue's.

Status
Not open for further replies.