Open Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 0.1

wakeelkhan

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I also had the same problem tried twice, locked the system down at boot. Also tried the : "Permanentclock" in downloadable plugins, this does the same again I tried twice, each time it locked the system at boot. The only way to start is to re flash, various weather programs do not work or are mainly usable in Germany or Italy with very little options for the UK. I have noticed on other VU flashes "
Does any test these recommended downloads, I have spent so much time trying to set this OS up I could have built 7/8 PC's.
The OS looks good but be very carful on extras!!

"Permanentclock" has no issue, just go to Black Hole Addons i.e Green key then yellow key, select Addons Download Manager, press OK, then select Black Hole Feeds Plugins and press OK, then select Extensions and scroll down till reach Permanentclock, install it and then go beck to Menu --- Setup -- system -- and you'll find Permanent Clock. ----- Enjoy.

daria

Vu+ Newbie
Can anyone please tell me the one million dollar question... is the the new version has the old XBMC or the new KODI and does it work ??????

daria

Vu+ Newbie
one more question if you dont mind me asking,does it work ? have you tried it ? as i hear people complaining that kodi doesn't work properly.thank you

nunigaia

one more question if you dont mind me asking,does it work ? have you tried it ? as i hear people complaining that kodi doesn't work properly.thank you

It works, although servers are servers, and streamings are streamings, allways problematic.

And certainly, if you use a PC with Kodi, you have problems too ...

daria

Vu+ Newbie
It works, although servers are servers, and streamings are streamings, allways problematic.

thank you for you reply sir, what i meant was when you lunch kodi sometimes the whole thing freeze,you dont have that do you??

daria

Vu+ Newbie

thank you for you reply sir, what i meant was when you lunch kodi sometimes the whole thing freeze,you dont have that do you??

nunigaia

when i lunch kodi,it goes black screen then gets back to plugin brower.

1) - Kodi don´t runs on OpenBlackhole 0.1, so you are :offtopic:

2) - If You are using on your DUO2 OpenBH 0.4, you must have an HDD or at least a USB pen drive ( mapped as /media/hdd ) to handle kodi.

Note: Don´t mix support for different images.

best regards
nunigaia