OpenBH 0.6 Vu+ Ultimo4K Pre-Release

Nitemare

Vu+ User
Hi,
Now we have seen a major update 0.6.027 (based on new the VIX Image update for Ultimo 4K) can I have an OBH update on the issue of the VU Turbo USB Tuner and the OBH 0.6 Image? Is there any movement on it being fixed to allow the Turbo to be recognised as Tuner S??

Also can we see drivers added or whatever? for the Logitech K400 keyboard to be recognised as an Input Device like it does on BH?

Thanks again for hard work that continues ...
Nitemare

Ev0

Admin
Still no update on usb tuners (inc. turbo), it's a problem with all oe-a images.

No update on the logitech K400 either sorry

chistera

Vu+ Newbie
I have to try on several satellite the blindscan not walk on these turner I try with exhaustive analysis it does not work

dirtydonki

Vu+ Newbie
See no mention of Kodi but note that it installs and opens but when trying to play a movie in it is just does a variance on "the computers says no" theme. In other words refuses to play anything either local or otherwise. Is this to be expected at the moment or am I missing something?

TIA

dgdell

Vu+ Newbie
I am Ultimo4K Chinese users, I try test image but Cable logo and EPG display garbled
please support convert utf16-le / utf16be / gb18030 / big5 string to utf-8 string. thank you very much !
on github.com/OPENPLI have open source code:
data/encoding.conf
lib/base/big5.h
lib/base/encoding.cpp
lib/base/encoding.h
lib/base/estring.cpp
lib/base/estring.h
lib/base/gb18030.h

tom001

Vu+ User
i don´t no how to disable the subtitle on a mkv video using the video/recording player? in the main menu yellow button, is no option for subtitle?
Bildschirmfoto 2017-02-03 um 15.57.46.png Bildschirmfoto 2017-02-03 um 15.58.18.png Bildschirmfoto 2017-02-03 um 15.58.31.png Bildschirmfoto 2017-02-03 um 15.58.40.png

tom001

Vu+ User
Hi another problem. I am using autoreslution, and when i switch vom a 720p to a 1080i channel, sometimes, that means very often, the screen is black, no picture. then i have to chance the standard auto resolution to 720p and back to 1080i or restart the ultimo. Same watching mkv video´s in 576p or 720p, screen is black.

Nitemare

Vu+ User
Autoresolution ...
Try this file ... It was created recently on another forum and fixed my AR issues ...

(thanks to Birdman)

Upload the py file in the attachment to

usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/SystemPlugins/Autoresolution

replacing the existing file ...

Attachments

• AR-plugin.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 18

tom001

Vu+ User
unfortunately there is no "full" auto resolution plugin in the addons download manager in open BH 0.6 ultimo 4K.

Nitemare

Vu+ User
View attachment 29598
unfortunately there is no "full" auto resolution plugin in the addons download manager in open BH 0.6 ultimo 4K.

Attached pic of FULL AR in my Ultimo 4K ...

Okay my fault here is where it is ...

Press GREEN button and enter OBH Green Panel
Select Software Management, press OK
in Software Management select install-extensions
let Software Catalogue update ...
Select System
6th one down is Autoresolution select it and Press Green button to install
Do a GUI restart of your box and AR will then appear in your Menu/Setup/System ....
then ftp the file I uploaded earlier to your box and hey presto sorted!! :)

Last edited: