This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
PCSC-Lite Packages Updated for OE 1.6 Images (all Vu+ boxes)
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the delay in replying , just have not had the time to look into it . as soon as i do i shall let you know of the outcome .
Hi I'm also getting this error please.
PCSC failed establish context (8010001d)
root@bm750:/usr/bin# cat /proc/bus/usb/devices
T: Bus=04 Lev=00 Prnt=00 Port=00 Cnt=00 Dev#= 1 Spd=12 MxCh= 2
B: Alloc= 0/900 us ( 0%), #Int= 0, #Iso= 0
D: Ver= 1.10 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS=64 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=0000 ProdID=0000 Rev= 2.06
S: Manufacturer=Linux 2.6.18-7.4 ohci_hcd
S: Product=BRCM OHCI
S: SerialNumber=ohci-brcm
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=e0 MxPwr= 0mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=hub
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 2 Ivl=255ms
T: Bus=03 Lev=00 Prnt=00 Port=00 Cnt=00 Dev#= 1 Spd=12 MxCh= 2
B: Alloc= 0/900 us ( 0%), #Int= 0, #Iso= 0
D: Ver= 1.10 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS=64 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=0000 ProdID=0000 Rev= 2.06
S: Manufacturer=Linux 2.6.18-7.4 ohci_hcd
S: Product=BRCM OHCI
S: SerialNumber=ohci-brcm
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=e0 MxPwr= 0mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=hub
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 2 Ivl=255ms
T: Bus=03 Lev=01 Prnt=01 Port=01 Cnt=01 Dev#= 2 Spd=12 MxCh= 0
D: Ver= 2.00 Cls=00(>ifc ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS= 8 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=076b ProdID=3021 Rev= 3.02
S: Manufacturer=OMNIKEY AG
S: Product=Smart Card Reader USB
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=a0 MxPwr=100mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 3 Cls=0b(scard) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=(none)
E: Ad=83(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 8 Ivl=24ms
E: Ad=84(I) Atr=02(Bulk) MxPS= 64 Ivl=0ms
E: Ad=05(O) Atr=02(Bulk) MxPS= 64 Ivl=0ms
T: Bus=02 Lev=00 Prnt=00 Port=00 Cnt=00 Dev#= 1 Spd=480 MxCh= 2
B: Alloc= 0/800 us ( 0%), #Int= 1, #Iso= 0
D: Ver= 2.00 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=01 MxPS=64 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=0000 ProdID=0000 Rev= 2.06
S: Manufacturer=Linux 2.6.18-7.4 ehci_hcd
S: Product=BRCM EHCI
S: SerialNumber=ehci-brcm
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=e0 MxPwr= 0mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=hub
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 2 Ivl=256ms
T: Bus=02 Lev=01 Prnt=01 Port=00 Cnt=01 Dev#= 2 Spd=480 MxCh= 4
D: Ver= 2.00 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=01 MxPS=64 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=1a40 ProdID=0101 Rev= 1.11
S: Product=USB 2.0 Hub
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=e0 MxPwr=100mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=hub
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 1 Ivl=256ms
T: Bus=02 Lev=02 Prnt=02 Port=01 Cnt=01 Dev#= 3 Spd=12 MxCh= 0
D: Ver= 1.10 Cls=02(comm.) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS=64 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=dead ProdID=beef Rev= 1.00
S: Manufacturer=Linux - brcm
S: Product=BRCM OHCI USB2.0
S: SerialNumber=100000100ad9
C:* #Ifs= 2 Cfg#= 1 Atr=c0 MxPwr= 0mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=02(comm.) Sub=02 Prot=01 Driver=tpm
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 16 Ivl=10ms
I: If#= 1 Alt= 0 #EPs= 2 Cls=0a(data ) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=tpm
E: Ad=82(I) Atr=02(Bulk) MxPS= 64 Ivl=0ms
E: Ad=01(O) Atr=02(Bulk) MxPS= 64 Ivl=0ms
T: Bus=01 Lev=00 Prnt=00 Port=00 Cnt=00 Dev#= 1 Spd=480 MxCh= 2
B: Alloc= 0/800 us ( 0%), #Int= 1, #Iso= 0
D: Ver= 2.00 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=01 MxPS=64 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=0000 ProdID=0000 Rev= 2.06
S: Manufacturer=Linux 2.6.18-7.4 ehci_hcd
S: Product=BRCM EHCI
S: SerialNumber=ehci-brcm
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=e0 MxPwr= 0mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=hub
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 2 Ivl=256ms
T: Bus=01 Lev=01 Prnt=01 Port=00 Cnt=01 Dev#= 2 Spd=480 MxCh= 4
D: Ver= 2.00 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=02 MxPS=64 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=050d ProdID=0234 Rev= 0.00
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=e0 MxPwr= 2mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=01 Driver=hub
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 1 Ivl=256ms
I: If#= 0 Alt= 1 #EPs= 1 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=02 Driver=hub
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 1 Ivl=256ms
T: Bus=01 Lev=02 Prnt=02 Port=01 Cnt=01 Dev#= 4 Spd=12 MxCh= 0
D: Ver= 2.00 Cls=00(>ifc ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS= 8 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=076b ProdID=3021 Rev= 3.02
S: Manufacturer=OMNIKEY AG
S: Product=Smart Card Reader USB
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=a0 MxPwr=100mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 3 Cls=0b(scard) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=(none)
E: Ad=83(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 8 Ivl=24ms
E: Ad=84(I) Atr=02(Bulk) MxPS= 64 Ivl=0ms
E: Ad=05(O) Atr=02(Bulk) MxPS= 64 Ivl=0ms
T: Bus=01 Lev=02 Prnt=02 Port=02 Cnt=02 Dev#= 5 Spd=480 MxCh= 0
D: Ver= 2.00 Cls=00(>ifc ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS=64 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=8564 ProdID=1000 Rev= 1.00
S: Manufacturer=JetFlash
S: Product=Mass Storage Device
S: SerialNumber=SE3VYGJR
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=80 MxPwr=100mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 2 Cls=08(stor.) Sub=06 Prot=50 Driver=usb-storage
E: Ad=01(O) Atr=02(Bulk) MxPS= 512 Ivl=0ms
E: Ad=82(I) Atr=02(Bulk) MxPS= 512 Ivl=0ms
T: Bus=01 Lev=02 Prnt=02 Port=03 Cnt=03 Dev#= 6 Spd=480 MxCh= 0
D: Ver= 2.00 Cls=00(>ifc ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS=64 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=0bc2 ProdID=3300 Rev= 1.30
S: Manufacturer=Seagate
S: Product=Desktop
S: SerialNumber=2GHJQRYL
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=c0 MxPwr= 2mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 2 Cls=08(stor.) Sub=06 Prot=50 Driver=usb-storage
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=02(Bulk) MxPS= 512 Ivl=0ms
E: Ad=02(O) Atr=02(Bulk) MxPS= 512 Ivl=0ms
Many many thanks
BlackHole Driver Specialist
New CCID driver package v1.4.5
This IPK can be used in couple of PCSC-Lite 1.7.4.
New CCID driver package v1.4.5
This IPK can be used in couple of PCSC-Lite 1.7.4.
I had a problem with newer BH images of occasional freezing when using original Sky UK card in an Omnikey reader until I updated this driver, now it's OK
BlackHole Driver Specialist
New PCSC-Lite package v1.8.1 (this package uses LIBUSB 1.0.4 - don't use with old LIBUSB!)
Status
Not open for further replies.