Project-Valerie

Tamaki

Administrator
hi guys,

did install PV but had to uninstall just after.
setting up to StartUp automaticly, UNO with BH 1.7.4 did not start and went after 1 or 2 seconds to Green Screen(CrashScreen).

Tried to get into MENU by pressing fast MENU, did match, then configured to Don't start automaticly and did software Update to last rev. Tried again but still crash.

so I decid to uninstall.

regards
I've just tried to install the last version and works without problems.
Try this one

Attachments

• project-valerie_rev1260_mipsel_oe16.ipk
    3.2 MB · Views: 81

Wastez

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I´m using Project Valerie and it´s a really great plugin.

There is just one problem which i get since i use 1.7.2.
When i try to press "blue" and "yellow" to see the system informations, my system sometimes crashes with a greenscreen. (Can´t open /tmp/ninfo error)

This error only appear after using PV. It also not appear after using the Media Player, so it have something to do with PV cause it uses the Media Player.

Already created a new issue on the google project site but no answer since 3 weeks.

Does anybody else have this problem??

Tamaki

Administrator
Hello,

I´m using Project Valerie and it´s a really great plugin.

There is just one problem which i get since i use 1.7.2.
When i try to press "blue" and "yellow" to see the system informations, my system sometimes crashes with a greenscreen. (Can´t open /tmp/ninfo error)

This error only appear after using PV. It also not appear after using the Media Player, so it have something to do with PV cause it uses the Media Player.

Already created a new issue on the google project site but no answer since 3 weeks.

Does anybody else have this problem??
Sorry, what is PV?

tae

Vu+ User
project-valerie_rev1268_mipsel_oe16.ipk

Attachments

• project-valerie_rev1268_mipsel_oe16.ipk
    3.2 MB · Views: 64

Emortal

Vu+ Newbie
project-valerie_rev1268_mipsel_oe16.ipk

My Vu+ Ultimo crashes everytime I try start Project Valerie. I'm running Blackhole 1.7.8. Can you help. I've attached my crashlog.

Cheers

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1352072593.txt
    95 KB · Views: 16

Tamaki

Administrator
My Vu+ Ultimo crashes everytime I try start Project Valerie. I'm running Blackhole 1.7.8. Can you help. I've attached my crashlog.

Cheers
Do you want to remove it and restore your box, or do you want to make project valerie work?

If your box is working try to remove dir valerie in hdd and reinstall project-valerie.

Emortal

Vu+ Newbie
Do you want to remove it and restore your box, or do you want to make project valerie work?

If your box is working try to remove dir valerie in hdd and reinstall project-valerie.

i would like to get it working. I removed it and reinstalled but it still crashes my system when I try run it

Tamaki

Administrator
i would like to get it working. I removed it and reinstalled but it still crashes my system when I try run it
But did you deleted di /hdd/valerie?

In this case try to install an old version and if it works make online update from plugin.

Basil

Vu+ User
Yep. It crashed at first but when i uninstalled and deleted PV on my hdd and reinstalled it worked then.
OK..thanks for the reply.
Used to have PV on my ultimo and all of a sudden I had the same problem like you and stopped using it.All this while, the PV folder lived on my HDD and I never knew that was the cause of the crashes..
Will install again tonight...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2