Rytec EPG

paolino

Vu+ User+++
so it is supposed to come and go ?
what is best setting s for crossepg in BH image running on external flash using meoboot?

Using meoboot and crossepg could cause epg.dat alternation. Depends on settings of crossepg in every image installed. They should be the same to have epg.dat equal for any of installed image.

PS: I'm not using meoboot, only BH 2.0.3, CrossEPG only for testing.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
the minute i do force reload , it reverts to internal flash.. which mean crossepg no longer detects hdd!!

I can try this evening on Solo2, not with epg.dat on HDD, but on external USB flash and without Meoboot.
As I remember, I didn't have this problem. (USB flash with two partitions, universe and picon, EPG)

PS: model of your Vu+? Why EPG on HDD? This will keep your HDD spinning and if you set HDD to standby, (HDD sleeps) this can provocate reverting EPG to flash.
If you want to use HDD for EPG, you have to disable HDD standby.

frank087234

Vu+ User
I only have solo:(
so can u explain this to me
when I download epgs eg skyitaly, jsc , skyuk, I see 4 or 5 files in hdd/crossepg.
does epg.dat file generate automatically in hdd??

Alexis

Vu+ Newbie
How can i install it on BH2.03?
I download only a bhproviders.cfg. needs something else?
Where to put this cfg using solo2?

George Paitai

Vu+ Newbie
Is it possible to add a New Zealand EPG provider from this source "epg.org.nz/freeview.xml.gz"?

Currently my Ultimo DVB-T tuners receive only EIT info (now/next) while my DVB-S tuner receives full 7-day epg.

Thanks in advance.

George Paitai

Vu+ Newbie
Is it possible to add a New Zealand EPG provider from this source "epg.org.nz/freeview.xml.gz"?

Currently my Ultimo DVB-T tuners receive only EIT info (now/next) while my DVB-S tuner receives full 7-day epg.

Thanks in advance.

Fortunately I managed to sort it with the grateful help of Rytec EPG member, Willy, using custom files with the XMLTV-Importer plugin.

As I'm new and can't post the link, just PM me or google for "New Zealand EPG for VU+ Ultimo".

Barry Murphy

Vu+ Newbie
Fortunately I managed to sort it with the grateful help of Rytec EPG member, Willy, using custom files with the XMLTV-Importer plugin.

As I'm new and can't post the link, just PM me or google for "New Zealand EPG for VU+ Ultimo".

I'd like to see the New Zealand one present in here too, can I get a copy please :)