Test skins

Dzoni

BH Lover
You know that it is not like said :p But I really love to see new graphic elements, strong graphics in skin (it is not just icons ;) ) but in correlation with good skin speed on zap. (You are master for good coding which provide good speed, so just stronger graphics :) )

drfox

Vu+ Newbie
@Matrix10,1st thanks for all your skin support .i like to know when this skin will be available for downloading?

Dzoni

BH Lover
Skin Factory 1 - OSD. This was really good skin but why very,very simular OSD again in this new skin?

MX,my friend,please implement OSD which You posted in Your post number 89 ! It is just my propose.
Much users here liked that variant and it is more "original" compared with this which was implemented yet.

shot3-25.jpg

Matrix10

Administrator
Skin Factory 1 - OSD. This was really good skin but why very,very simular OSD again in this new skin?

MX,my friend,please implement OSD which You posted in Your post number 89 ! It is just my propose.
Much users here liked that variant and it is more "original" compared with this which was implemented yet.

This version still looks better,
It was done again
although it looks similar.

but there will be a more versions in the long run ,with more alive colors,not only dark and black .
The important thing now is that coding it supports alive colors.

Matrix10

Administrator
Now I have to make a new skin for Dzoni ,
and we have to wait agn, but not for skins as advertisements in the window :D
something live like this.

:yes:

shot1.jpg

shot5.jpg

Dzoni

BH Lover
Yes, I think we need new OSD for new skin,not deja vu :yes: SF1 was a great skin, also it is now,but if we can have new OSD would be great. Something new ;)

I love this pics :cool:

shot27-jpg.8306