Total Newbie Q: Uno SE won't change channels

Skochxx

Vu+ Newbie
Hi AlexWilMac, you seem upset my friend. I apologise if you think that I've used the forum incorrectly. I was just happy that I finally managed to get the settings right and had no idea anyone would be interested in my particular situation.

You say that I haven't given the "infos" that were requested "many, many times". I had a look at the thread above, and can't see where I didn't supply what information you fine people requested of me. If there's something that I missed, please let me know and I'll post it.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Hi AlexWilMac, you seem upset my friend. I apologise if you think that I've used the forum incorrectly. I was just happy that I finally managed to get the settings right and had no idea anyone would be interested in my particular situation.

You say that I haven't given the "infos" that were requested "many, many times". I had a look at the thread above, and can't see where I didn't supply what information you fine people requested of me. If there's something that I missed, please let me know and I'll post it.

You came here, you created the registration, in order to solve something... Some here tried what they could or know to help you, at least inform you how you solved yourself.

One way to help is to put the solution to the problem so that it can serve for identical situations. But no one is obliged to anything, not even to take the common sense....

Mick12334

You informed us that you fixed the problem, which is more than some new members tend to do, leaving a thread incomplete.
I assume it had something to do with the Tuner setup.
Did you set up your tuner to Diseqc A/B, and assign A to 23.5E, and B to 19.2E, or vice versa, and both satellites have now scanned in all relevant channels?

Skochxx

Vu+ Newbie
Ok I had no idea my setup would be of interest to anyone. Everybody's setup is unique, or so I thought, and what works for me wouldn't necessarily work for someone else.

Anyway, here's what I did:

Menu - Setup - Tuners & Scanning - Tuner Setup - Tuner A - Configuration mode advanced

1) Satellite 19.2 E Ku-band Astra 1
LNB 1
DiSEqC mode 1.0
DiSEqC 1.0 Command Port A

(all other settings were left as default)

2) Satellite 23.5E Astra 3B
LNB 2
DiSEqC mode 1.0
DiSEqC 1.0 command Port B

(all other settings were left as default)

With this setup I was able to download all channels from both sats.

That's all I have, if you guys want any more information let me know.

AlexWilMac

And that (almost surely) means that you were assigning the wrong LNB numbers, as I wrote in post#19.
And, yes, you did not post the whole configuration, only a part of it.