VUPLUS REMOTE CONTROL CODES

laaraj11

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
here is the full list of vuplus remote control codes? This can be usefull to emulate it when your remote is broken !

695209Sanstitre.jpg

338206Sanstitre.png

NB : key 4 and 45 can be programmed !

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Please remember that the original Vu+ remotes send a toggle bit at the end of each command, therefore the above codes might not be sufficient to effectively program a universal remote if also the toggle bit is not correctly emulated.

laaraj11

Vu+ Newbie
Please remember that the original Vu+ remotes send a toggle bit at the end of each command, therefore the above codes might not be sufficient to effectively program a universal remote if also the toggle bit is not correctly emulated.
thank's for replay !
what happen's if I send the same code twice ??

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
The second command (and any subsequent identical) is ignored.
For example, pressing an arrow key works only once, at least until another different key is pressed which resets the 0/1 toggle bit sequence expected at the end of the same repeated command.

momo75

Vu+ Newbie
hi, i have URC 3660 one for all remote control. i have semi broken VU+ Uno remote control that some keys not working. please guide me how can i set my new remote to control vu+.

Mick12334

Haven't you got the operating manual? This should have a list of codes, for various satellite receivers, providing they support VU+ receivers, or instructions on how to program it.
They also appear to have a support site, which claims to provide any 3 digit code, for a device.
Code:
https://www.oneforall.com/en-ca/support/universal-remotes

momo75

Vu+ Newbie
Haven't you got the operating manual? This should have a list of codes, for various satellite receivers, providing they support VU+ receivers, or instructions on how to program it.
They also appear to have a support site, which claims to provide any 3 digit code, for a device.
Code:
https://www.oneforall.com/en-ca/support/universal-remotes
Unfortunately there is no code exist for VU+ in manual, i send email to support team but not respond yet. i have original remote control but some keys are broken to learn it to new URC . i will Waite for their answer. but if anybody set this kind of remote control for VU+ please help.