This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Working 1 channel plugin

Hello mate.I currently use XBMC on Blackhole 2.1.4 and my proxy works perfectly on that so I uninstalled TSMedia as it was very hit and miss.Unfortunately you can't use that on Solo but I will reinstall it and have a bit play and see if I can get it to work and I will post my findings.
Thankyou lots, I will await your discoveries. I have a friend with a VU+ Duo and am going to ask him to input my proxy in set up under 1Channel and see if it works for him. I appreciate your help Robocop 1967.
 
Back
Top