1channel (putlocker) Plugin by @subixonfire

madsen12

Vu+ Newbie
Hi again,

I try to day again... and for me it look the same, green, restart and this log, with the same or????

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1354212216.rar
    20.4 KB · Views: 26

arzaz

Vu+ User
Dear subixonfire,

I have created a folder "1ch" in media/hdd/ in order to download movies, but without sucess.
Please your help.

@madsen12: your log file is not connected to 1channel plugin! You probably uploaded wrong log file...
Please delete all log files than run my plugin and post here newly created log file.

@arzaz: downloading support is experimental, dosen't work for all, but you can contact me via skype...

madsen12

Vu+ Newbie
Now I have clean all log files, and this is the one comming after green screen, any they can help what can be wrong?

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1354562995.rar
    19.4 KB · Views: 20
This one is ok, but dosen't help me to know why it is happening, try using another host except filenuke and see what happens then...

Or gave me a clear description when this problem occurs in my plugin...

Thanx in advance...

madsen12

Vu+ Newbie
Here is a log where i try to use filenuke same thing happen Green screen .........

Can this give a answer to my problem??

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1354819981.rar
    19.8 KB · Views: 13

Gazaman

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all.
I've today installed the 1channel plugin and I'm well impressed. I do however have a couple of issues,I was hoping somebody could help me with. Firstly, I was watching a movie earlier and about 3 times throughout the film it just stopped and asked me if I wanted to end the movie,end and delete etc. It was hard to continue without restarting the film and finding the point again which is quite annoying. Also,I tried watching a tv show that I had missed and it was unwatchable due to jumping/stuttering.
Dont get me wrong, I absolutely love the plugin and appreciate the work thats gone into it but just these two minor issues would make it perfect for me.

Thanks in advance
Gaz

ripblade

Vu+ User
Make sure you only select putlocker or shocksare and if the move or tv show stop press 1 and it will go back 10 seconds and should rebuffer, if it keeps freezing using the streams I mentioned try pausing it for a minute or so to let it buffer up then press play.
If the movie stops altogether, play it from the start you can fast forward back to where you were in the film by pressing either the 3, 6, or 9 keys on your remote 9 being the most I think it's 5 min fast forward.

gobi2000

Vu+ User
Tray install 1channel-e2_0.9_prerelease_all.ipk not sucess

root@vuultimo:/tmp# ls
1channel-e2_0.9_prerelease_all.ipk ecm.info mgshare.info rmtab
Bhapi.socket etab mgstat.info smb.log
Blackhole.socket lcd4linux minidlna xtab
camd.socket ******.pid pid.info
root@vuultimo:/tmp# opkg install *.ipk
*** glibc detected *** opkg: double free or corruption (out): 0x00418628 ***
Aborted
root@vuultimo:/tmp#

@gobi:

Use bh download server to get plugn if you use bh image or read this topic there is a workaround posted by me for this glibc problem...

Sent from my GT-B7510 using Tapatalk 2

varbakalev

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, after installing 1channel plugin with usb support, from the BH plugins list, my solo2 wont boot up, it hangs on the VU+ community logo. I have BH 1.7.9. Switched off also from the back, but nothing. How can i restore it. Is there some way over telnet or smthng ?