BH official French Translation

niglou

BH Lover
OK, i dont test this part, i will correct this . Other bugs can be persistent....
But must be a single file manager to centralize the corrections. I thought it was me, but I will leave you be this place.
Regards

No problem for me elis, you will be file manager.
I just wish to keep black pole complient with that translation because black pole is an excellent school to learn to make an image and develop different stuff.

I am currently merging your file and mine, plus missing strings, trying to correct orthographic and mistranslation problems.
As soon as it is ready, I will contact you and together (and hopefully with help from other guys) we can start 'debugging' this translation by testing with all skins available; and choose the best words.

Does it suit to you ?

elis

BH Lover
OK Nigloo, I have done some corrections and i upload my last work; It's that you must merge. I stop debuging since you post your file .po file.
An i revew it as soon of possible.

for Tamaki,
This translation is not perfect but it s more complete. It can be compiled waiting better.

To save space in flash memory the team can compile only one or 2 languages and put translations in the BH addons online for manual install.
For ex language: French_v2.0.4.tgz

Attachments

• French_po_V2.0.4.rar
    70.6 KB · Views: 2
  • French_v2.0.4.tgz
    84.6 KB · Views: 4

Tamaki

Administrator
Do you want to test some more?
Which % is complete?

OT: you have been promoted to BH lover now ;)

elis

BH Lover
This translation is complete, but some bugs are present. appearance, translation errors, length string....
we do this corrections with Niglou. it take time.

The file French_v2.0.4.tgz is to put in \temp and install using manual install addons panel.

PS for Niglou, i test many image and i think BH is better. The translation cant be matched with many image and many skins. So i test only with BH défault skin.

niglou

BH Lover
Here is my final translation.

What has been done:
Every string present in Italian translation is present here. ...and even much more.
Improved translation english-french
Improved spelling and grammar.
Complient with Black Pole

Tested with all plugins present by default on Image BH 2.0.1A on :
Skin MX_HC
Skin MX_X2
Skin Eclipse_HD
Infinity_BH
Army default skin

For me this translation is OK.

If anything is added or modified, please create an extra file and copy / paste in it the whole new or modified string (english and translation). It will act as a changelog. This way it will be easy to locate the changes, and discuss about the opportunity of the changes.

Thanks to test and report.

There are few strings not translatable from the image, I will list them later for the BH developers.

Attachments

• French-niglou.zip
    191.2 KB · Views: 9

elis

BH Lover
I test this now and its perfect . Im ok for closing with your.
i find one strig tobe modified: menu addons "mise à jour en ligne" in this last panel the title may be "paquets disponibles" and not "paramètres téléchargés".

PS, the bug i found in reorder the list of plug is because the number is display on the left on the graphic vertical line, and its not visible.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 9
  • screensho2t.jpg
    screensho2t.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 11

niglou

BH Lover
Hello elis,

No this is not a mistake as the original string is : settings installed , even if I think the word "available" would be more suitable than "installed" in this case....

settings elis2.jpg

The main mistake is the term "SETTINGS" which in this case means 'list of channels' and not parameters as usual ; that term comes from the old age of first dreamboxes.

I propose to change the Menu title as "Listes de chaînes en ligne" or " Mise à Jour des Chaînes" instead of "Mises à jour en ligne" (original string being Online Feeds Settings Update)

I propose also to change "Paramètres installés" by "Listes disponibles"

What do you think about that?

elis

BH Lover
Bonsoir Niglou,
Tu as raison en partie, il s'agit en effet d'une mise à jour du scan des chaînes avec en plus le paramètrage du choix des satellites et de leur nombre... d'où l'idée du terme "paquets","packages" mais listes est bien aussi.

En zappant la tv j'ai repéré 2 nouvelles corrections:
Sur le même écran boutons rouge et vert "install et remove"
-- green panel--> configuration---> reorganiser.... réorg...
-- changer la chaîne: " patientez vérification si mises à jour disponibles" remplacer par " patientez recherche des mises à jour disponibles"

Je pense que tu peux envoyer le fr.po à tamaki. pour la prochaine version et si on trouve d'autres corrections ou améliorations, on les groupera pour une autre fois. A moins que la team décide de mettre les traductions en addons instables online....

Merci pour tout
E bravo pour la team car réellement je pense que c'est la meilleure image en terme de qualité et de fonctionalités. Beaucoup de plug d'addons sont mal adaptés et provoquent des écrans verts mais le but principal c'est de regarder la télé et enregistrer si besoin et là c'est le top.

elis

BH Lover
"I propose to change the Menu title as "Listes de chaînes en ligne" or " Mise à Jour des Chaînes" instead of "Mises à jour en ligne" (original string being Online Feeds Settings Update)"

what you think about " MàJ en ligne des chaînes et du tuner"

Tamaki

Administrator
Here is my final translation.

What has been done:
Every string present in Italian translation is present here. ...and even much more.
Improved translation english-french
Improved spelling and grammar.
Complient with Black Pole

Tested with all plugins present by default on Image BH 2.0.1A on :
Skin MX_HC
Skin MX_X2
Skin Eclipse_HD
Infinity_BH
Army default skin

For me this translation is OK.

If anything is added or modified, please create an extra file and copy / paste in it the whole new or modified string (english and translation). It will act as a changelog. This way it will be easy to locate the changes, and discuss about the opportunity of the changes.

Thanks to test and report.

There are few strings not translatable from the image, I will list them later for the BH developers.
I gave this to coder.
Tnk you. :)

niglou

BH Lover
For the same price, here is the very last French Translation incuding CrossEPG.

@elis :I modified as you did ask in post #29 ,for post #30 I put "Liste de chaînes en ligne" because you text was too long for Matrix10 skins (max 27 signs)

I just need to cool down my eyes now :suda:

Attachments

• French-OK-02-03-2013.zip
    196.5 KB · Views: 3

elis

BH Lover
No problems for me,
But this file is not the same as I received from tamaki. It contains additional lines for black pole.
What is the place of black pole in the Black Hole team?

Tamaki

Administrator
No, only the original file MUST be used, not BP ones.

Please don't post here files that are not from the ones given.

niglou

BH Lover
Sorry Tamaki, but in the "official" file given there are a number of srings missing...

for example
Italian

ConfigAV.jpg

My French

ConfigAV-french.jpg
My file is 30Ko bigger than the Italian one (circa 10% bigger).....Do you really think that it will harm the Vu+ ?
In addition, I put CrossEPG translation in french into the main file, because it is now a real part of Black Hole Image .

elis

BH Lover
Tamaki, this is translation from original file.
To be continued, because some items are not present in original version.
and some translation can be perfected... later for another version...
regards

Attachments

• Fr_language_2_0_5.rar
    155.8 KB · Views: 6

niglou

BH Lover
Here is the latest French Translation.

What has been done from the one already included in BH 2.0.2 :

- Improved translation, and some typo correction
- Removed Black Pole strings to please Tamaki ;)
- Add all srtings from Army skin : Now the default skin is FULLY translated, inluding screen titles
- Add strings from plugins present by default on BH 2.0.2 image

Tested with default Army skin, and several skins from Matrix10

This file is as complete as possible

Enjoy and please report.

Attachments

• French 26-03-2013.zip
    202.6 KB · Views: 2

bouly78

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
Wher is the "restore" in Backup Menu ? -> no possibility to Restore, no color button.
Un bonjour de Paris