Black Hole Vu+ Ultimo 1.7.2 (media-tree)

Mito

Administrator
can I reinstall the BH 1.7.2 mediatree alone .... Is it possible to reinstall it as it is restricted only one time installation. Thanks for your kind attention
Yes you can reinstall it.
You have to remember to put into your usb stick only the folder named vuplus and its contained.

helmy

Vu+ Newbie
Wonderful, the file was updated and now I can eccess the main setup menu. Thank you so much.

Now do I have to install the other BH images, like 1.7.1 Server Tuner or 1.7.0 Multiboot Full backup or 1.6.7 Kernel 3.1.1 beta 2? Please advise.

helmy

Vu+ Newbie
Wonderful, the file was updated and now I can eccess the main setup menu. Thank you so much.

Now do I have to install the other BH images, like 1.7.1 Server Tuner or 1.7.0 Multiboot Full backup or 1.6.7 Kernel 3.1.1 beta 2? Please advise.
Are there any BH Guide, how to use it.

Mito

Administrator

No, you have not to install other image.
You already installed the best one :D

Now you have only to explore your box and BH image and if you have any problem, you can ask for help.

helmy

Vu+ Newbie
Ok, I am going to try this wonderful screen. I do thank you and appreciate your excellent support.

helmy

Vu+ Newbie
On exploring the BH image, I found it difficult to configure the wireless connection. I put all the details of the settings but yet is not connected. The system cannot find the wireless network or IP address or Nameserver. The system crashes (S/W Problem) when I scan the wireless networks and prevent me from editing any settings. Please advise.

Mito

Administrator

helmy

Vu+ Newbie
Is anyone knows how to create and edit Favourite satellite channels lists. Are there any guide or Plug-ins, using BH 1.7.2 Media Tree. Thanks.

a911

The BH Lover
Is anyone knows how to create and edit Favourite satellite channels lists. Are there any guide or Plug-ins, using BH 1.7.2 Media Tree. Thanks.

^ Channel Selection TV list> press Blue button> press Menu @RC!

helmy

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for responding, I tried but found it difficult to create a favourit list. Is it possible to give an example, step by step of how to do it? Kind regards.

helmy

Vu+ Newbie
I am still trying to create a sat channels Tv list, but still can not. How can I mark the selected channels and input them in the Favourit List. Your help will be so much appreciated.

helmy

Vu+ Newbie
I am going to try this. Thank you so much. But, Because I am new, How can I link the pc to my Ultimo. Do I have to do any specific setting onto my Ultimo or the pc. Would appreciate more your kind support.