Black Hole Vu+ Ultimo 1.7.4 Parallel Universes

Ev0

Admin
how i can reflash my box ? i trying with usb but imposible is other way to do ? please help . vu+ ultimo
Format usb stick on pc as fat32.

Unzip the image, and put the folder (vuplus) and it's contents into the root of the usb stick.

Power on your ultimo, and when the display says press "-" press the "-" figure on front panel.

It will then flash your box.

enrique

Vu+ Newbie
Format usb stick on pc as fat32.

Unzip the image, and put the folder (vuplus) and it's contents into the root of the usb stick.

Power on your ultimo, and when the display says press "-" press the "-" figure on front panel.

It will then flash your box.

hi i had donne this and i got frozen always the screem , i cant get more over this is very strange what can be ? , how i can get back normal sofware ? i can do this ? or i have to sent to factory

Ev0

Admin
hi i had donne this and i got frozen always the screem , i cant get more over this is very strange what can be ? , how i can get back normal sofware ? i can do this ? or i have to sent to factory
If you can not flash any image, then first try a new usb stick, and if you still have problems, then you need to return your box to the dealer you bought it from, as it sounds like it has a problem, and is still under warranty.

adel sat

BH Lover
Hello

I have a strange problem

HD frequencies at 100.5 degrees do not search

But there was a problem with duo box

adel sat

BH Lover
Hello

HD frequencies at 100.5 degrees do not search

Vu+ Ultimo

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    90.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    71.2 KB · Views: 39

scorpion007

Vu+ User
All skins online you can download from image server.

Skins EclipseHD BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)
Skins EclipseHD S BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)
Skins EclipseHD R BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)
Skins EclipseHD E BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)
Skins EclipseHD B BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)
Skins EclipseHD SR BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)
Skins EclipseHD SB BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)
Skins EclipseHD SE BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)
Hi Is it possable to make the Army mood skin available in blue for this image.

thijss

Vu+ User
i always get connection failed when i try to connect to the black hole server any idea why am i missing a set up some where ?
i'm running 1.7.4.0 now and still the same

Tamaki

Administrator
i always get connection failed when i try to connect to the black hole server any idea why am i missing a set up some where ?
Try to post here your network settings, so we can check.

a911

The BH Lover

1st lets see a photo of your settings!
2nd or try the NetworkWizard to setup/start the connections!

thijss

Vu+ User
Try to post here your network settings, so we can check.
i have a lan connection with interface and dhcp enabled
everything else is working fine just when i try to connect to the black hole server for add ons or picons.skins or anything i always get the message sorry conection failed

thijss

Vu+ User
Do you want to try to manually config your network connection?
i would like to be able to connect to the black hole server for add ons ,picons,ect but i always get the message "sorry, conection failed"
everything else is working great, any idea why i can't connect ?