Black Hole Vu+ Ultimo 2.0.2 - Meoboot Revenge

Ev0

Admin
someone can help me?? i can find the OnDemand plugin!!!!

you need to open a telnet window and log into your box.

Then type: "opkg update" without the quotes and press enter
Then type: "opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand" again without the quotes and press enter.

This will install the ondemand plugin.

Once done, restart enigma2.

rocuelo

Vu+ User
Hi i have just to say something this lastest image, the dns primary and secondary was not automatic done, I must manuaaly put my dns by hand, and this morning I just put the shoutcast plugin , the box make a crash log and the dns all two dissapear again , done again the same steps again... any reasons why this happening??

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi i have just to say something this lastest image, the dns primary and secondary was not automatic done, I must manuaaly put my dns by hand, and this morning I just put the shoutcast plugin , the box make a crash log and the dns all two dissapear again , done again the same steps again... any reasons why this happening??

Have you made box restart or just enigma restart after crash.

Matrix10

Administrator

I have now tested,
and network and DNS work after image crash and Enigma restart.

Maybe it was a special situation , next time try to make image restart.

rocuelo

Vu+ User
after the crash, the enigma restart enigma alone, after that all the dns dissapear... so I restart the box and still the problem was there , and Inotice that I couldn't conect the shoutscast and realise that dns dissapear...

sorry I add the crash log here, I don't know How to insert the file here.. if later you wnt to delete that , will be fine for me..

Sorry
I have delete log is to long
next time pls update file.

MX

rocuelo

Vu+ User
I have to say also that the shoutcast plugin is on my box in double press green bottom.. so what i did was , box on, double press green bottom and the press ok, and the crash appear.. the box restart enigma 2 and the dns from my box dissapear... ( remember also that when I put the new version all was ok, only dns numbers wasn't on the box automatically. ) I have to say that's is the first time happening to me, after I upgrade the image.

Matrix10

Administrator
I have to say also that the shoutcast plugin is on my box in double press green bottom.. so what i did was , box on, double press green bottom and the press ok, and the crash appear.. the box restart enigma 2 and the dns from my box dissapear... ( remember also that when I put the new version all was ok, only dns numbers wasn't on the box automatically. ) I have to say that's is the first time happening to me, after I upgrade the image.

Possibly in connection with the plugin and change.
But my test showed no change.

Allgono

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for the image. I have however installed it on the Duo and I noticed that going on plugin downloads section says failed to connect. The box shows active internet connection. I then tested 1channel and icefilms plugins and they both crashed. Restarting the box a couple of times did not change outcome. I then went to ultimo and installed respective image and the same again happened. Plugins not working and failing to connect to the Plugins downloads menu.

Maybe it is just me. I have rolled back to 2.0.1 on both boxes now and they are both working.

Thank you

Mito

Administrator
Thank you for the image. I have however installed it on the Duo and I noticed that going on plugin downloads section says failed to connect. The box shows active internet connection. I then tested 1channel and icefilms plugins and they both crashed. Restarting the box a couple of times did not change outcome. I then went to ultimo and installed respective image and the same again happened. Plugins not working and failing to connect to the Plugins downloads menu.

Maybe it is just me. I have rolled back to 2.0.1 on both boxes now and they are both working.

Thank you
Verify your DNS setup.

superglud

BH Lover
Super
Thx Bh Team

BH2.0.1 Rev A -> BH2.0.2
1. Personal Backup (of BH2.0.1 Rev A)
2. Install of BH2.0.2 via USB-Stick
3. Restore Personal Backup (of BH2.0.1 Rev A)
4. Device Manager
4a. Remounting USB to media/usb (the USB mount was not handled by "Restore Personal Backup", but the HDD mount was handled ok)
5. Reboot
6. DNS-setup must be setup again (the DNS-setup was not handled by "Restore Personal Backup", but that could be due to the DNS-setup changes made in BH2.0.2)

Hurraaaayyyy, Mission Accomplished, Running BH2.0.2

Thx Bh Team

FYI (minor issues):
1. 1080p is still present in the Setup wizard

Keep up the good work

Best regards

rocuelo

Vu+ User
one another questions on OnDemand plugin has been update with ABC server australia, how can be uodate this plugin...

here are the notice
-[OnDemand] Add ABC iView Player
-New player for our Oz users, Currently only available to users in Oz I'm afraid.
-[OnDemand] Update Credits-I forgot to add credits to Andy Botting for his great work on the XBMC ABC iView Add-on.
-[OnDemand] Update to ABC iView-I left a debug piece of code for exception handling in the plugin by accident. This would have prevented any categories from returning.