Black Hole Vu+ Ultimo v.2.0.1 OE 2

paulrx

Vu+ Newbie
FYI:

1. Epg setup when gsod occurred: (enigma2_crash_1362506202_EpgView.log)
Standard BH epg disabled
Cross Epg enabled (usb-stick) with rytec-denmark and rytec-sweden activated

Action prior to gsod:
Dripling around in standard multi epg

2. Epg setup when gsod occurred: (enigma2_crash_1363677751_EpgManualDownload.log)
Standard BH epg enabled (media/usb) with rytec-nordic activated
Cross Epg disabled

Action prior to gsod:
Deactivated rytec-denmark so only rytec-nordic is active
(Did not reboot)
Manual epg download

Best regards
Keep up the good work
after sorting out the updated image. all is now working with the uk settings. the image and update sorted out a hard drive error and the tuner on t but could not find a signal on c . using c is not a prob was looking out of interest only. thanks all

jazzsingh2009

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Hoping someone can help. I'm a complete newbie to this. I have just bought a Vu+ Ultimo box and wanted to install this programme onto it. So I am trying to download the file attached to the original post onto my laptop before transferring over to the Ultimo box via usb. However, everytime I try to download the software an error message comes up at the end of the download to say that I do not have teh required files/software to download this file.

Can anyone help - am I dont somethign wrong? Should I have any specific software on my laptop to download this?

Your help would be appreciated

Thanks

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi,

Hoping someone can help. I'm a complete newbie to this. I have just bought a Vu+ Ultimo box and wanted to install this programme onto it. So I am trying to download the file attached to the original post onto my laptop before transferring over to the Ultimo box via usb. However, everytime I try to download the software an error message comes up at the end of the download to say that I do not have teh required files/software to download this file.

Can anyone help - am I dont somethign wrong? Should I have any specific software on my laptop to download this?

Your help would be appreciated

Thanks

As far as I know not,try another browser ??
I use https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/

jazzsingh2009

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks, got it sorted now. Have donwloaded and put on.

I'm trying to find out what CAM I should be using for this version and where I can download it from - any help appreciated

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Thanks, got it sorted now. Have donwloaded and put on.

I'm trying to find out what CAM I should be using for this version and where I can download it from - any help appreciated

You can buy CI/CI+ CAM module by your sat device dealer. Please, Read Forum Rules to not to break them. Thank you.