HowTo flash/update Vu+ images

MrGuty

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. I just updated to 2.0.5 and have to set it all up from scratch again. Personal backup did not work. Do you have a tutorial for this?

Mito

Administrator
Hi. I just updated to 2.0.5 and have to set it all up from scratch again. Personal backup did not work. Do you have a tutorial for this?
You don't need a guide to use personal backup.
Evidently you have a backup made with an image too old and it can't be used with last BH image.

MrGuty

Vu+ Newbie
I have managed to get it up and running again, but it´s only the free channels that is available. Is it my card reader that isn´t active?

MrGuty

Vu+ Newbie
I don´t understand. I´m not trying to ask for something illegal. In the System settings\Common Interface Assignment it says: Slot1 - No module found and the same for Slot2. I´ve inserted my subscription card into one of those slots, so i figgured that the Common Interface has to be activated. But I don´t know how. Or could it be that my subscriber has to activate the card again after such a major upgrade of my box?

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I don´t understand. I´m not trying to ask for something illegal. In the System settings\Common Interface Assignment it says: Slot1 - No module found and the same for Slot2. I´ve inserted my subscription card into one of those slots, so i figgured that the Common Interface has to be activated. But I don´t know how. Or could it be that my subscriber has to activate the card again after such a major upgrade of my box?

Read here for CAM Modules for CI slots http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/forums/ci-modules.105/

MrGuty

Vu+ Newbie
Ok, I´ve located what´s missing, but I can´t get in touch with my vuultimo through the network. I´ve tried static ip-adress, dynamic and enabling and disabling WLAN and LAN. What´s strange is that I can get through to Internet from the box and download addons and so on, but not the other way arround. Completely imposible to connect both through http and ftp. So I had to role back to 1.7.9 so that the family can watch TV again. Any suggestions about a solution?

frank087234

Vu+ User
Can I use official jazeera sport on solo?. Or is just suitable for illegal cams?. Do not misunderstand ,,, I am talking about official card only