MediaPlayer2 as default player - Kodi 16.1R2 - BH 3.0.2 ( ONLY )

nunigaia

can you fix the hebrew subtitles please?

it's show me the subtitles with strage letters.

thx.

Can you please, upload an "srt" file for checking. Asap, i will check the version too, because windows-1255 was added 3 months ago.

best regards
nunigaia

gilad2211

Vu+ User
Can you please, upload an "srt" file for checking. Asap, i will check the version too, because windows-1255 was added 3 months ago.

best regards
nunigaia

i put link beacuse i don't know how to upload file in here.

thx.

Last edited by a moderator:

pe3k

Vu+ Newbie
hi

I have the SAME problem, movie in KODI /vu solo SE/ plays with incorrect ratio - as if the black bars were removed so the picture is deformed. When I press |5| nothing changes, it just displays various aspect ratios but wouldn't change. I am using MediaPlayer2, on BlackHole 3.0.2 . (My samsung TV plays the movie with correct aspect ratio btw. ) Also when I play a 3D movie I get no options for 3D playback even when I set it to ask how to play it.

medo_sd

Vu+ Newbie
hi

I have the SAME problem, movie in KODI /vu solo SE/ plays with incorrect ratio - as if the black bars were removed so the picture is deformed. When I press |5| nothing changes, it just displays various aspect ratios but wouldn't change. I am using MediaPlayer2, on BlackHole 3.0.2 . (My samsung TV plays the movie with correct aspect ratio btw. ) Also when I play a 3D movie I get no options for 3D playback even when I set it to ask how to play it.

Set the AV settings to
Display 4:3 content as : Pillarbox
Display >16:9 content as : Letterbox

nunigaia

can you help me please?

thx.

Please test it! ... and reply.

Note: I don´t Know if the characters are right! :confused:

SC_22.jpg SC_23.jpg SC_24.jpg

Test with installation of this attached version.

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-subssupport_1.5.4+git55+88eacf2_all.ipk
    445.3 KB · Views: 46

nunigaia

hi

Set the AV settings to
Display 4:3 content as : Pillarbox
Display >16:9 content as : Letterbox

Using my Duo2 ... i use this settings:

Display 4:3 content as : Just Scale
Display >16:9 content as : Pan&Scan

Policy_Asp_Ratio.jpg