MyMetrix-OpenStore BH 2.0.x

cineq

Vu+ Newbie
I had missing epg data (Poland) using CrossEPG. I think there are some problems - the same missing data without MyMetrix. I disabled CrossEPG and set PanelEPG to download data - no problem at all, EPG full of event (using MyMetrix too).

mrkrabs

Vu+ Newbie
Hi folks, I downloaded the picon set from mymetrix website but they're not displaying properly in Cool TV Guide. They're oversized. I had a quick look through this thread and I couldn't find a fix. Where are the picons supposed to go? Do these picons also work with the standard Blackhole skins? Thanks all!

Emsaf

Vu+ Newbie
I had missing epg data (Poland) using CrossEPG. I think there are some problems - the same missing data without MyMetrix. I disabled CrossEPG and set PanelEPG to download data - no problem at all, EPG full of event (using MyMetrix too).
Can you explain more about this?
I have a similar problem, but not quite - i have full EPG data by pressind EPG button, but have no EPG data in second infobar (twice click OK)
Eneble or Disable CrossEPG does not solve the problem

kaius

Vu+ Newbie
Hi folks, I downloaded the picon set from mymetrix website but they're not displaying properly in Cool TV Guide. They're oversized. I had a quick look through this thread and I couldn't find a fix. Where are the picons supposed to go? Do these picons also work with the standard Blackhole skins? Thanks all!

You need two sets of picons. Copy the large 220x132 XPicons in directory /usb/media/XPicons/picon (if you're usng USB which would make sense) and the smaller 100x60 HD picons in /usb/media/picon. Reboot and it should be ok.

mrkrabs

Vu+ Newbie
You need two sets of picons. Copy the large 220x132 XPicons in directory /usb/media/XPicons/picon (if you're usng USB which would make sense) and the smaller 100x60 HD picons in /usb/media/picon. Reboot and it should be ok.
Thanks for the reply kaius. I am not using USB. I am using an internal HDD. Is it just a matter of changing /usb/media/XPicons/picon to /hdd/media/XPicons/picon or do I need to do anything else? Thank you!

kaius

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the reply kaius. I am not using USB. I am using an internal HDD. Is it just a matter of changing /usb/media/XPicons/picon to /hdd/media/XPicons/picon or do I need to do anything else? Thank you!

Yes, but you should really use USB. Your HDD will spin up every time you change channel or look at the EPG if you put picons there. And it's /media/usb and /media/usb and not the other way around. Sorry about the mistake.

villak

Vu+ User
Default ExtraInfoBar (EIB) with RUNNING TEXT for Event Name and Next Event Name by @capa
Only modified to extrainfobar.
running.JPG

previewImage.jpeg

Thanks @capa

villak

Vu+ User
Another Cam Info for extraInfobar, optimized for ....

EDIT: Reading Forum Rules!

Last edited by a moderator:

villak

Vu+ User
Villak, thanks for your skinparts, but please follow our rulez. No more sofcam pictures or other Info in this thread.
Otherwise this thread will be closed. And this is not this what you and I want

Regards
As you can see on the topic i put ... but I did not realize that in the picture, now edited the topic image and erased the info. sorry

villak

Vu+ User
BH - CryptInfo optimized FTA (EIB)
fta.JPG
Code:
http://open-store.net/?page=view-skinpart-2&skinpart_id=997&titleext=BH%20-%20CryptInfo%20optimized%20%20FTA%20(EIB)

Last edited by a moderator:

mrkrabs

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, but you should really use USB. Your HDD will spin up every time you change channel or look at the EPG if you put picons there. And it's /media/usb and /media/usb and not the other way around. Sorry about the mistake.

Thank you! I've got several spare USB sticks so I'll throw one in and use it for my picons. Really appreciate the help. Cheers