MyMetrix-OpenStore BH 2.0.x

capa

Vu+ User+++
Hi m8
I am using BH 2.0.7.3 in flash as well as meoboot with MyMetrix skin.
When I press Blue and Blue again and press Black Hole Speedup = I get a green screen (crash). Also I want to swap file setting, I cannot.
I changed to default skin and everything ok.

Without swap file BH SpeedUp will not work on older boxes. You dont have enough space

villak

Vu+ User
@capa I wanted to make a request, is posible modify skinpart 2layer channelist + mini epg with the title of event running?

villak

Vu+ User
Other Healthwidget with Fan + Temp for Extrainforbar
Note:if you have installed BH - Dish Info Widget Default (EIB), Deactivate before.

health.JPG

health%20%282%29.jpg

Regards

capa

Vu+ User+++
@capa I wanted to make a request, is posible modify skinpart 2layer channelist + mini epg with the title of event running?

Modify what you want but dont call it "BH - XXX SkinPart". Maybe call it "Villak - YYY Skinapart", then users will see thats your mod's

villak

Vu+ User
Modify what you want but dont call it "BH - XXX SkinPart". Maybe call it "Villak - YYY Skinapart", then users will see thats your mod's
Understand, do you mean you change me? And I put another name?
But it is his skinpart. I only asked to change the name of the event to run.

capa

Vu+ User+++
Understand, do you mean you change me? And I put another name?
But it is his skinpart. I only asked to change the name of the event to run.

You can do what you want. I have my own ideas and you have yours. You can modify all my BH Parts like you want. But give them specific name so that others can recognize it easily

cineq

Vu+ Newbie
Could it be possible to add some plugin? to change subtitle (srt) font? Current one is little thin, I prefer little thickier (bold).

villak

Vu+ User
You have 5 tunners? To manage 5 tunners...
5x TUNER Info (IB) based on Default 4x Tuner Info for InfoBar - optimized for BH by @capa
Note:if you have installed BH - Default 4x TUNER Info (IB) uninstalled before.
5tunners.JPG

previewImage.jpeg

Emsaf

Vu+ Newbie
Very nice skin! Thanks!
But i have some questions.
How can i correctly activate epg information in second infobar (double click on OK button)? I'm allways get it blank.
In channel list I have blank epg information too.
In my case I can see the right info in second infobar only when I use MX X1 HD skin.
Best regards!

capa

Vu+ User+++
Very nice skin! Thanks!
But i have some questions.
How can i correctly activate epg information in second infobar (double click on OK button)? I'm allways get it blank.
In channel list I have blank epg information too.
In my case I can see the right info in second infobar only when I use MX X1 HD skin.
Best regards!

As first delete or deactivate all (SIB) SkinParts and download and activate all (EIB) SkinParts. After that save the Skin Settings and restart GUI

But the simple way should be Uninstall MyMetrix and MetixHD from addon panel. And then download and install it again from BlackHole Addon Server

Emsaf

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks! But I did all this before posted here. Even reinstalled BH image.

Some channels show the information correctly
1_0_1_2777_1_70_168000.jpg

But most all event info loking like this one
1_0_1_3E.jpg
if press EPG button on the same channel i got all info about event
1_0_1_3EF0_10_70_168.jpg

Have any ideas about this issue?
it may be associated with the Russian language in EPG?