OpenBH 0.6 Vu+ Solo2

abdonet

Vu+ Newbie
after flashing the remote controle are not working also image blocked in the first step i can't choose HDMI.

PoseiDon25

Vu+ Newbie
Tried to move from B.H 3.0.2.F to Open B.H 0.6
I can't not install any IPK file. It says 0 package installed.
Can anyone please let me know if I need to install anything additional from IPTV-manager for it to work.

Plus my DCC is perfect with B.H 3.0.2 but constantly got circle sign on as it's still configuring.

Any help would be appreciated

nunigaia

Just tried to install online extension "SoftwareManager" it' didn't install either.

Software Manager it´s not an extension plugin, but is a system plugin.

Press <GREEN>; <YELLOW>; <Addons Download Manager>; <Black Hole Feeds Plugins>; <System Plugins>;

Drop down in the list and install:

Software Manager

best regards
nunigaia

PoseiDon25

Vu+ Newbie
Software Manager it´s not an extension plugin, but is a system plugin.

Press <GREEN>; <YELLOW>; <Addons Download Manager>; <Black Hole Feeds Plugins>; <System Plugins>;

Drop down in the list and install:

Software Manager

best regards
nunigaia

Thank you very mate, it's appreciated

Sweat Bonbon

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for great work on that image!

One thing i have to report is, that the system/User interface/botton setup is not well thougt out. First the blue button is not listed. Second, if i want to change the function of on button, i have to choose the button on the remote directly. Its better to scroll through the list of buttons and than to choose with OK the one to change its function. And it will be nice, if you list the assigned function next to the name of button. Thank you.

VARAVAN1

Vu+ Newbie

скажите, какие проблемы при обновлении

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2016-08-14_09-50-58.rar
    3.8 KB · Views: 9

nunigaia

There is an momentary issue with software update.
In order to solve your issue, you can wait until its fixed or by using telnet, enter the following commands ( one by one ):

Code:
killall -9 enigma2

opkg update && opkg upgrade

reboot

best regards
nunigaia

dreamuser

Vu+ Newbie
I discovered that the images based on OE-Alliance git all have this problem, when jou start up DCC than it start in map etc from image, i don't know why,

Pedro C

Vu+ User
what are you on about? Of course it works with DCC and always have. This and all BH images I've used in the past. Check you network settings first of all and see if the box ip and the computer it's connected to are the correct ones.

HDaddict

Vu+ Newbie
just upgraded from OBH 0.4. Seems to be running pretty fine. For some reason it didn't recognize the settings backup. So I did it manually.

I noticed a strange button setup - when I long-press the UP or DOWN buttons to show the channel list, it open the PIP mode.
I want to disable that, but I can't find where. Any help?

Thanks and keep up the gr8 work.

nunigaia

just upgraded from OBH 0.4. Seems to be running pretty fine. For some reason it didn't recognize the settings backup. So I did it manually.

I noticed a strange button setup - when I long-press the UP or DOWN buttons to show the channel list, it open the PIP mode.
I want to disable that, but I can't find where. Any help?

Thanks and keep up the gr8 work.

Why you are long pressing Up and Down buttons, if you just need " simple press "?

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

If I press only slightly longer than usual, it enables PIP. even only for a little bit longer.
I need to disable that.

Check button setup settings ... on user interface settings.

<MENU>; <SETUP>; <SYSTEM>; <USER INTERFACE>; <BUTTON SETUP>;

best regards
nunigaia