OpenWebif & OBH 5.0

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Unfortunately I do not have any backup... as the image is very recent, with many corrections, I have not done it...

Yours does not have this problem being with the image 5.0.008... can you replace what is here by yours 5.0.008?

AlexWilMac

What do you mean by "can you replace what is here by yours 5.0.008?"

If you refer to L4L, as I said, is visible. And if you refer to backups' list, I normally have by 008 (and I reported the 009 issue and that's why I'm not updating it until nex update is released).

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
No, it's pick up your OpenWebif that you have on 5.0.008 and get here at 5.0.009... Is it possible?

After all, what more bugs exist in OpenWebif in this last OBH version 5.0.009?

goral

Vu+ Newbie
I just fresh flash OBh image few hours ago, and yes LCD4Linux working with no issue.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Already solved in Duo 4K: I uninstalled the LCD4Linux and returned to install. It should be the solution to UNO 4KSE.

Meanwhile I have some questions... but then I'll be back here.

Tanks.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Two questions:

Because it is not possible to delete the LCD4Linux plugin (among others) using green button > Yellow button > Manual Uninstall Panel - is manually eliminated.

GkIgQmQ.png

Why can not be finished here?

After eliminating can not do novamanete discharge in Addons > OpenBH Feeds > Extensions

IYvcaNl.png

Why does this situation happen?

bingo

Vu+ User
Have same Problem with vu+solo2 and openblackhole 5

Not have in usr/lig/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions not see Folder Openwebif and not have access

Thx

Inuit54

Vu+ Newbie
Good evening
I got the following message when I installed the image
Des plugins ne sont pas disponibles

Extensions/PremiumPlayer (No module named 'Plugins.Extensions.PremiumPlayer.plugin')

Extensions/OTTMovies (Missing parentheses in call to 'print'

Did you mean print ('++++++++++ ERROR READ CONFIG++++++++++' (plugin.py, line 171))

Can you help me on my problem I thank you in advance

LPRM

Vu+ Newbie
The transcoding button does not appear on OpenWebif... some idea (in a Duo 4K)?

Boas, fellow portuguese!

To fix this I removed the transcoding setup manually and installed it again.
Use ssh to enter the following commands:
opkg remove streamproxy
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-transcodingsetup --force-removal-of-dependent-packages
opkg update
opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-transcodingsetup

I still have transcoding problems with my box, I have an Uno4K SE and worked like once or twice(I have black screen and no audio), but that should fix your problem regardless.
Could you please post or send me a PM with your transcoding settings?

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Boas, fellow portuguese!

To fix this I removed the transcoding setup manually and installed it again.
Use ssh to enter the following commands:
opkg remove streamproxy
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-transcodingsetup --force-removal-of-dependent-packages
opkg update
opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-transcodingsetup

I still have transcoding problems with my box, I have an Uno4K SE and worked like once or twice(I have black screen and no audio), but that should fix your problem regardless.
Could you please post or send me a PM with your transcoding settings?

Well the solution for the lack of the button seems to be resolved (I have not tested yet).

The lack of the button does not mean that transcoding does not work... it works on my smartphone, either inside or outside the home, if in the accurate PC of transcoding just download the streaming M3U8 file and edit the door to 8002. That is transcoding in the settings, either at which device is, is port 8002 if you do not change you.

I just tested transcoding by Uno 4K SE if internally for the smartphone without any problem. The definitions are those that OBH has default. So I have nothing to put you do not have. Are not you wanting to visualize something that comes from Hispasat 30W?

LPRM

Vu+ Newbie
No, I'm currently using the Vu+ for Cable content. I don't know what the problem is, but 90% of the time I only got no image with no sound.