OpenWebif & OBH 5.0

LPRM

Vu+ Newbie
Tried PC with VLC and MPC-HC. Only worked on MPC-HC.
Triad Android with VLC, MXPlayer and VU+ APP.
I'm using NOS provider. Here are my configs and vlc stats after almost 2 minutes of playing with no sound or image:

TIo0wtM.png

bIZDCzh.png

r5sexRm.png

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Yes it's a known problem... codecs. It works well in MPC on the PC, but then on Android with other players is difficult. In the drag there is a lot of matter on the subject. And both you do with transcoding as in streaming.

LPRM

Vu+ Newbie
Well, it's no only codecs problems. Even in MPC HC it does not work. Like 95% of times it does not work. If you see the input bitrate is far away from what I should be getting.
I really don't know hwat's happening. Same channel, same app, only works sometimes.

Pabomen

Vu+ Newbie
Well, it's no only codecs problems. Even in MPC HC it does not work. Like 95% of times it does not work. If you see the input bitrate is far away from what I should be getting.
I really don't know hwat's happening. Same channel, same app, only works sometimes.

Why not give a try to Kodi Kodi.tv/download/android and and use the PVR clients enigma client 19.0.0

LPRM

Vu+ Newbie
I have no cable... but on satellite everyone opened through MPC. There is also a small truquer, I do not remember well ... it repairs on the covirement of this:

#EXTM3U
#EXTVLCOPT:http-reconnect=true
#EXTINF:program=5040,Eleven 4
http://192.168.178.24:8001/1:0:19:1...ht=720?vcodec=h264?aspectratio=2?interlaced=0

You find all about this on the Drag... including tests where I participated.

I use it like that on the normal stream through port 8001. Some channels doesn't work still, I pass them through tvheadend and then they work.
I tried that template with trancoding m3u through port 8002, but the result is the same as before. No image and no audio.

Why not give a try to Kodi Kodi.tv/download/android and and use the PVR clients enigma client 19.0.0

I tried what you suggested, same result. No video and no audio.