Vu+ Ultimo LCD Picon user_skin.xml

Lancillotto

Vu+ User
Hi Evo.
I was already doing some testing, I am now trying your version that I consider good, I not use the lcd picon, i like arrangement of the display.
Have you seen that the icon Dolby is covered other icons.
I have seen that the space for the name of the channel name is limited, also in the original version and many names are cut, if I decrease the size of the Font instead is not very readable

Tnx

Ev0

Admin
Hi Evo.
I was already doing some testing, I am now trying your version that I consider good, I not use the lcd picon, i like arrangement of the display.
Have you seen that the icon Dolby is covered other icons.
I have seen that the space for the name of the channel name is limited, also in the original version and many names are cut, if I decrease the size of the Font instead is not very readable

Tnx

Sounds like your using an older version with different vfd icons that I made. Try the new one that is on the addon server.

The reason for the small channel name, is so that the picon will cover the name up, if an icon is found for that channel, otherwise the name would be longer and it would look very silly.

If you do not want to use the picon, simply edit the file and increase the size and length of the channel name.

Lancillotto

Vu+ User
Try the new one that is on the addon server

If you do not want to use the picon, simply edit the file and increase the size and length of the channel name.

I have the last, i dowloading yesterday from addon.

For increase size of channel name space where I can work on user.xml ?
Another request, where is the calendar info ( decoder in standby under the clock) on user.xml file ?

More tnx

Ev0

Admin
I have the last, i dowloading yesterday from addon.

For increase size of channel name space where I can work on user.xml ?
Another request, where is the calendar info ( decoder in standby under the clock) on user.xml file ?

More tnx

Look for these lines:

<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="0,13" size="110,22" font="VFD;22" halign="left" noWrap="1" >
<convert type="ServiceName">Name</convert>
</widget>

and

<widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" position="0,45" size="256,24" font="VFD;23" halign="center" noWrap="1">
<convert type="ClockToText">Date</convert>
</widget>

Lancillotto

Vu+ User
Done.
I increased the font size for better visibility I decreased the font of the date on standby.
I increased the space for the name of the channel

Attachments

• skin_user.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 313

Lancillotto

Vu+ User
Adding second on time in standby:

2vuikyg.jpg

Solveg92

Vu+ Newbie
I tried to fix the new file. Unfortunately, I got the green panel... Is 644 the right directory? So, I fixed again the original file. Thank you for your help.

Lancillotto

Vu+ User
Maybe because you do not have the font used, download from add panel "skin for lcd picon by Ev0"(the name is similar), restart, then replace the xlm file with xlm attached at #6 post and reboot, enjoy ;)

ilmago

BH Lover
Maybe because you do not have the font used, download from add panel "skin for lcd picon by Ev0"(the name is similar), restart, then replace the xlm file with xlm attached at #6 post and reboot, enjoy ;)
Without this addon cannot work

Lancillotto

Vu+ User
Original .xlm file use "analog.ttf" font, modify version use "nmsbd.ttf" font, you can manually add in /usr/share/fonts/

You can experiment with other fonts and post the results ;)