Vu+ Ultimo LCD Picon user_skin.xml

hija31

Vu+ User
It looks like the skin_user file is O.K.
Everything should work fine the way nunigaia described.
Try this:
Make two directory's on USB:
picon (in here go picons for the infobar)
pconlcd (in here go picons for the VFD)
Remove old picons.

Download from the blackhole server-Picons Packages
1. LCD Picon Vu Ultimo by ......
2. Picon Transparent 32 bit 220x132 by...

Restart gui.

Daniel Stipic

Vu+ Newbie
It looks like the skin_user file is O.K.
Everything should work fine the way nunigaia described.
Try this:
Make two directory's on USB:
picon (in here go picons for the infobar)
pconlcd (in here go picons for the VFD)
Remove old picons.

Download from the blackhole server-Picons Packages
1. LCD Picon Vu Ultimo by ......
2. Picon Transparent 32 bit 220x132 by...

Restart gui.

Hi again,

I have done this , tried all, and again its not working how it should, i have experimented with one picon, so its easier to understand my problem. The results i have posted in pictures, first one is channel list (img_6950) here everything looks great , second one is infobar (img_6952) again everything is great, and then... the third picture is the VFD (img_6953) here you can see its al wrong, the picon is big and it does not show good, the forth i just made and example how it looks like if i dont have picons (img_6954). I forgot to mention im watching Thor 0.8W and i was explained that i just rename the picons with the names of the same channel from some other satellites, and as you can see it works, it appears right where it should but the size on the VFD is wrong.

I really dont know what im doing wrong

Attachments

• IMG_6950.JPG
    IMG_6950.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_6952.JPG
    IMG_6952.JPG
    305.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_6953.JPG
    IMG_6953.JPG
    248.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_6954.JPG
    IMG_6954.JPG
    255.5 KB · Views: 68

hija31

Vu+ User
Resize that same Picon to this size 132x40, put it into "piconlcd" folder, restart enigma and show me the result please.

hija31

Vu+ User
with latest images it displays the picons out of picon folder and not piconlcd folder

That's not what I see in skin_user file:

<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Picon" position="0,0" size="132,40" path="piconlcd">
<convert type="ServiceName">Reference</convert>
</widget>

thijss

Vu+ User
i know i have same skin usr file put if i change picons in piconlcd folder there is no change on my vfddisplay only if i change picons in my normal picons folder the
vfd display changes must have something to do with the HD skins if i have some time i might test if the same happens with older skins