1channel (putlocker) Plugin by @subixonfire

Since some people can't read, or can't understand that this is not finished, and not to be redistributed without my permission, this plugin development and publishing has probably ended!

Posto neki ljudi neznaju citati, ili nemogu razumjeti da ovaj plugin nije zavrsen, i da nije dozvoljena daljna redistribucija (pogotovo dev verzije) bez moje dozvole. Vrlo vjerovatno prestajem sa radom na ovom pluginu!

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/288131-1channel-e2-streaming-plugin-12.html#post2120434

Ev0

Admin
Since some people can't read, or can't understand that this is not finished, and not to be redistributed without my permission, this plugin development and publishing has probably ended!

Posto neki ljudi neznaju citati, ili nemogu razumjeti da ovaj plugin nije zavrsen, i da nije dozvoljena daljna redistribucija (pogotovo dev verzije) bez moje dozvole. Vrlo vjerovatno prestajem sa radom na ovom pluginu!

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/288131-1channel-e2-streaming-plugin-12.html#post2120434
That isn't good :(

But I understand your reasons.

Matrix10

Administrator
We fully understand that,
because the same happens to us and to me for years with our work.

However, there are many good people on the satellite scene
why and for which we make all this work.

But I repeat I appreciate you work and your personal decisions now and later,
and yet I hope the continuation of your work.
You are always welcome at our forum..

Rgd MX/M

fumbduck

Vu+ User

Aww, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear this mate.
I understand how you feel but hope you will reconsider for the benefit of the others that love your plugin and don't post it elsewhere willy nilly.
Keep up the good work mate :)

My will for programing is definitely killed for today, will see how i feel tomorrow, for now I'm thinking about continuing development, but for specific images/boxes (intentionally making this plugin unusable on all others). I know this is not the best way, but i have to put an end on all this people that steal my work. What makes this even more ugly is that i don't own any kind of enigma2 based box, or need/use this plugin on regular basis. This is done selfishly for others, first my friends, but then whole linux sat-tv comunity.

chevrolet

Vu+ Newbie
[. but i have to put an end on all this people that steal my work.[/quote]

If it's an "open source" like Linux ,Android etc, you can't.

V8

ripblade

Vu+ User
Yep we can understand your reasons but let me say from all off us we know that this your plugin and we so greatfull for all the hard work you have done & if you decide to cease in the development of this I just want say thank you subixonfire do very much for one off the best ever plugins!

ilmago

BH Lover

every decision you take...many thanks to create YOUR plugin

ripblade

Vu+ User
Is it just me does anybody have this problem with latest 1channel it won't pause or rewind or fast forward or did I delet the wrong media player?

ripblade

Vu+ User
Yep they are discussing it over at the BH 1.7.6 section, while we are at it my epg backup doesn't work any more was working before on 1.7.5 !

I will write changes and and little howto here...
Napisati cu promjene i lagano upustvo ovdije...
This is a usb version! If you have usb related problems please delete "usb.pyc" and "usb.pyo" files from plugin folder...
OVO JE USB VERZIJA!
Oni kojima usb verzija radi probleme trebaju samo obrisati "usb.pyc" i "usb.pyo" fajlove iz foldera ovog plugina....

If this plugin version is uploaded to bh download server please pack it without this two usb related files, or pack two versions.

Attachments

• 1channel_public_16.07.2012.zip
    25.4 KB · Views: 120