1channel (putlocker) Plugin by @subixonfire

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Just have in mind that usb version is a work in progress, needs a loot more work...

Hard work, because i don't own an e2 box, and there are some differences between standard linux pc and an enigma2 box...

Ok, if you need further testing we have a team of testers here, all our testing is carried out in private.
If it helps let me know.

ripblade

Vu+ User
Can confirm that it's pausing step forward and back on BH 1.7.5 which I went back to so its not the plugin it's an issue with BH 1.7.6

Minty

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, Can't get either version to work- I'm using BH 1.7.6 on VU+ Duo ( stock install with no other extra plugins installed)..

ripblade

Vu+ User
I just get green screen of death lol
I found that a lot of green screens are down to to many plugins, if you are getting green screen loop I normaly reflash the BH image back on what ever version you want in this instance 1.7.5 if you want to be able to 1 channel to function right, and when you have it back on do personal backup restore, if you have it personally backed up that is.

sandokan

Vu+ Newbie
to both of you:
yesterday was problem with Putlocker and Sockshare ,they had maintenance,thats why plugin couldnt work corectly,and sometimes was "green screen"..of course,i am just user,and this is my opinion..
today is everything ok again..

ripblade

Vu+ User
to both of you:
yesterday was problem with Putlocker and Sockshare ,they had maintenance,thats why plugin couldnt work corectly,and sometimes was "green screen"..of course,i am just user,and this is my opinion..
today is everything ok again..
Ok are you using BH 1.7.6 tell me can you pause step forward & back on these type of plugins I can now only because I went back to 1.7.5, why is this so important I hear you ask it helps to buffer the move if you pause or step forward or back if it freezes that why sandokan!

ripblade

Vu+ User
Just to say thank you to the BH team & thank you to all concerned for the 1channel plugin Iam so happy with this great app!

sandokan

Vu+ Newbie
No,I can not do it,but I couldnt on 1.7.5 also..
We must wait Final version of this plugin,this now is just testing (public :) )

ripblade

Vu+ User
No,I can not do it,but I couldnt on 1.7.5 also..
We must wait Final version of this plugin,this now is just testing (public :) )
Trust me it works on 1.7.5 by the way did you notice the play pause forward and back buttons are Gray in colour where they use to be red green yellow and blue may this is to say that this fiction is unavailable on BH 1.7.6?

ripblade

Vu+ User
Question, does the data base updates it self or do we the users add to it if we can, or do we have to wait for updates of this pluging?

Question, does the data base updates it self or do we the users add to it if we can, or do we have to wait for updates of this pluging?

This plugin scraps all the info in real time from http://1channel.ch webpage. This webpage is community powered, this meaning you can add links for movies you uploaded then watch them in this plugin!

PS: This plugin is not affiliated to webpage or its authors by any mean. This plugin is something like a robot clicking links on their webpage every time you are selecting a movie..