BH Addons Server Reports

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
I installed TMDb v1.0 from BH Addons Plugins and as it doesn't work for me, I uninstalled it using Addons Uninstall. Though it is not showing as a Plugin and neither is showing in usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions, it is still present in Uninstall Panel as RemoveTMBD1.0.del. How can I remove it completely from my Solo2.

satdz

Vu+ User
Hello, I just downloaded picture BH2.0.1. when I want a satellite, I find, but when I save the position with the green button, it not work, there's not even there the message, saying that the satellite is recorded, there's t 'is there a solution and thank you.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Bonjour,je viens de télécharger image BH2.0.1. quand je cherche un satellite,je le trouve,mais quand je veux enregistrer la position avec le bouton vert,ça fonctionne pas,il n'y'a meme pas le message,qui dis que le satellite est enregistré,y'a t'il une solution et merci.

English only in this section please.

satdz

Vu+ User
Hello, I just downloaded picture BH2.0.1. when I want a satellite, I find, but when I save the position with the green button, it not work, there's not even there the message, saying that the satellite is recorded, there's t 'is there a solution and thank you.
Excuse me, I use google translate