Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.5

viper76

Vu+ Newbie
For me nothing has been fixed with xbmc the addons that did not work before still dont work with new image like NBC Sports Live Extra and Shahid Arabic .

Very very disppointed waitting all this time for nothing .

Matrix10

Administrator
INFO About skins

IN HQ Skins you use Picon FORMAT 220 x 132 .You can find on BH image Download Server.
On the server you can also find HQ skins with different colors dark and white.
In this image you can also use old skins but not with picon format 220 x 132 most with
picon format 100 x 60 .
In HQ skins you can only use plugins with coding support for 1920 x 1080 format
Otherwise panels will be small.
Except for Enhanced Movie Center
which is coded within some HQ skins from our image server and then you can use.

If you use MediaPortal with HQ skins format 1920 x 1080 then you can only use the versions from our BH image Server.

BestOf

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks, excellent version.
Finally my Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home (DVB-C / T / T2) works in BH.
Thank you for this add.
Greaaaatttt

HDaddict

Vu+ Newbie
For me nothing has been fixed with xbmc the addons that did not work before still dont work with new image like NBC Sports Live Extra and Shahid Arabic .

Very very disppointed waitting all this time for nothing .
That's disappointing. Anyone else experiencing the same??

Sunnyfield

Vu+ Newbie
I am sorry, I was not clear. I am thinking about purchasing the HMP-Combo USB tuner. Does this USB tuner work with BH 2.1.5?

Gimitryci

Vu+ User
Loats of add-ons working on xbmc now . Just one think i hope going to get it to work next is the subtitles to work on xbmc. Tried to get settings changed but nothing comes on when trying to download subtitles from addons. Can you look at it bh team. Thank you

Matrix10

Administrator
How we can set other boot image when curently booted image is corupted or not start ? After restart always start from this image, and can't set other becouse no boot menu.
Any other way ?

Have you tried to pull out USB stick from the box
switch on/OFF and you boot flash image or not ???