Black Hole Vu+ Ultimo 1.7.9

Ev0

Admin
Hi, has anyone tried this image yet ? I downloaded on friday and just installed comes up with version 1.7.7 so I re downloaded just 15 mins ago and installed again and checked version number and is still 1.7.7
You obviously used a backup to restore from, try without the backup

Basil

Vu+ User
Thanks BH Team for this smooth running image.
I installed the Enhanced Movie Center from Addons Download Manager but its not functional..was working with 1.7.8
Anyone else with this experience?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

boutchous

Vu+ Newbie
Hi , thanks for this great img
I have here only 1 small problem : i can't install anymore the plugin oscamstatus , somethink as change now ?
Thanks for help if you can

Mito

Administrator
Hi , thanks for this great img
I have here only 1 small problem : i can't install anymore the plugin oscamstatus , somethink as change now ?
Thanks for help if you can
You need to read our board rules!
You will have a week to do it, meanwhile, you will be banned!

Lincsat

Vu+ User
I have found a small bug in the Full Image Backup. It no longer backs up to the fullbackup_ultimo folder, just does a backup to a Vuplus folder in the root of the HDD. I know it's nothing major, just thought you should be aware.

Shiro

BH-C
I have found a small bug in the Full Image Backup. It no longer backs up to the fullbackup_ultimo folder, just does a backup to a Vuplus folder in the root of the HDD. I know it's nothing major, just thought you should be aware.

No it is not a bug it is a change in the full backup tool we have made to prevent to use too much space on the device with multiple backups.

Lincsat

Vu+ User
No it is not a bug it is a change in the full backup tool we have made to prevent to use too much space on the device with multiple backups.

In that case would you revert to putting a dated sub-folder in the FullBackup folder and not using the VuPlus folder in root

ziir

Vu+ Newbie
I installed this image like 3 times but i get vu+ screen do i need first to upgrade somethink and than install the image ?

thannks

ziir

Vu+ Newbie
now i went back to old version BlackHole-1.7.6-vuultimo_usb is working am i missing somethink ?

ziir

Vu+ Newbie
now also i installed latest original image and it is stuck vu+screen, do i need to upgrade the FPGA ?