Black Hole Vu+ Ultimo 1.7.9

Ev0

Admin
now also i installed latest original image and it is stuck vu+screen, do i need to upgrade the FPGA ?
If you haven't done it then yes, you need to upgrade the FPGA.

If you are ever unsure, it will not do any harm to do an FPGA update (so long as you use the correct files for your box).

ziir

Vu+ Newbie
now my box is stuck with original firmware , i need to know how to upgrade the fpga ? the only way i know is to get the file in usb and reboot my vu+ul and it upgrades am i right?

ziir

Vu+ Newbie
now i cant flash my vu+ultimo it is stuck with vu+screen also tried old images same ! i also flashed the latest original flash same shit

please help me guys

Mito

Administrator
now i cant flash my vu+ultimo it is stuck with vu+screen also tried old images same ! i also flashed the latest original flash same shit

please help me guys
Did you try to use another usb stick to upgrade the image?

thijss

Vu+ User
lovely Image the picture on HD looks much better keep up the good work
Does anybody know when the dual tuners are on sale for the Ultimo's and where.

Infiltrator

Vu+ Newbie
I've not got a motorised dish, so I can't get HbbTV. Is there a lite version of this image? I noticed there's one available for the Duo but I can't seem to find one for the Ultimo. Is it a case of just disabling HbbTV via the startup plugins manager?

Cheers Ian

Ev0

Admin
I've not got a motorised dish, so I can't get HbbTV. Is there a lite version of this image? I noticed there's one available for the Duo but I can't seem to find one for the Ultimo. Is it a case of just disabling HbbTV via the startup plugins manager?

Cheers Ian
Just disable it in the BlackHole SpeedUp panal.

There isn't any need for a lite version on the Ultimo as it has plenty of nand and ram.

Infiltrator

Vu+ Newbie
Just disable it in the BlackHole SpeedUp panal.

There isn't any need for a lite version on the Ultimo as it has plenty of nand and ram.

Thanks, just need confirmation there isn't a lite version out there, because I've been searching around everywhere for it.