Diesqc problems

markmr3

Vu+ User
In settings, tuner, or other settings.
You could check if this is a Horizontal proble, by trying a vertical option.
10818 Vertical DVB-S2 8PSK 23000 3/4
Try both Tuner A, and Tuner B, if that fails try a non HD transponder:

11344 Vertical 27500 DVB-S, both Tuner A, and tuner B, this should bring up Legend, amongst other channels.
Ok, ill.do that now

markmr3

Vu+ User
This is what i have at the moment,I cant show the channel list photo as it says file is too big. I have itv 1 and itv 2 but no itv 3 or 4 but I have itv plus 1, plus 2, plus 3 and plus 4
Just noticed, 10818 should be Vertical, you have it set to horizontal, in the picture.
Ok ill rescan

markmr3

Vu+ User
I just looked on the green button sattelite, services and the channel list it gives in there it has no itv 3 or 4, no Legend and loafs more channels are missing

Mick12334

I advise that you take a rest, for today, and try scanning in tomorrow.

Do you know anyone else, with a Sky dish, that's not Sky Q? You can try your receiver on their setup.

check this website and try scanning in some of the channels listed:
Code:
https://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-2E-2F-2G.html

What transponder are the ITV channels on?

markmr3

Vu+ User
I just switched dishes to the sky dish as I know thst has a brand new lnb, I did the search on the legend channel but still nothing found

Mick12334

Did you input the settings correctly?
Legend, which used to be the Horror Channel, which you might still have it listed as, is DVB-S, SD, not a HD channel.
11344 Vertical DVB-S 27500

markmr3

Vu+ User
I had all the channels saved in my channel list and when I did a channel search with "clear before scan" I lost 50% of the saved channels. I did have the horror/ legend channel in my list but its gone now

markmr3

Vu+ User
I've just got legend and 13 other channels. Thanks for your help, there must be something wrong with the tuner settings. I'm on the sky dish now

Mick12334

It doesn't matter, with SD channels, it should scan in. You can get all the details in the link, to lyngsat, just copy, the link, then paste it into a web browser.
11344 Vertical DVB-S 27500 5/6