Enhanced Movie Center Upgrade

VitB

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I have VU+ Solo SE, BH 3.0.5 and I installed EMC version git1499. But nothing happens when i press movie button.
Can you help me, please?

nunigaia

Thanks Nunigaia. Works perfect

Dear @Seth_72,

One more for you to test ... thanks and reply.

Hi, I have VU+ Solo SE, BH 3.0.5 and I installed EMC version git1499. But nothing happens when i press movie button.
Can you help me, please?

I think you are using universal remote control ... afaik there´s no video button ..., although you can set if you wish for example as i have done on my DUO2 ( timeshift button ).
Define it on EMC setup Menu and save it.... When done, press the <PLAY> button you´ll get acess to Enhanced Movie Center ( Movie Files ).

*** ENHANCED MOVIE CENTER *** NEW REV GIT 1509

Attached File.

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter_4.0+git1509+bebf502_all.ipk
    565.3 KB · Views: 110

AlexWilMac

Hi, nunigaia,
I supposed that EMC was (also) updated along with the image's updates but it seems, recalling this plugin's infos, that I'm using an old version (git20170817). I also tried to re-download from the addons panel. Is it "info" wrong or I need to update it manually?

nunigaia

Hi, nunigaia,
I supposed that EMC was (also) updated along with the image's updates but it seems, recalling this plugin's infos, that I'm using an old version (git20170817). I also tried to re-download from the addons panel. Is it "info" wrong or I need to update it manually?

Due to constant changes in the plugin code, I have last updated the "Enhanced Movie Center" plugin, without asking to place it for the time being (available) on the addons feeds.
If you want to test and use the lastest version, you must doing it "for now" by using the IPK attached on my post #68.

best regards
nunigaia

VitB

Vu+ Newbie
I think you are using universal remote control ... afaik there´s no video button ..., although you can set if you wish for example as i have done on my DUO2 ( timeshift button ).
Define it on EMC setup Menu and save it.... When done, press the <PLAY> button you´ll get acess to Enhanced Movie Center ( Movie Files ).

I try to use different buttons, (TV, radio, and more) and I have always same result. After set EMC to button nothing happens. EMC and neither the original function mapped to the button not start.

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Dear @Seth_72,

One more for you to test ... thanks and reply.

*** ENHANCED MOVIE CENTER *** NEW REV GIT 1509

Attached File.

best regards
nunigaia
I will do this tomorrow

schellicon

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Nunigaia,
thank you for that wonderful tool. But since version 1499 I have on my Solo 4K the problem, that at restart after installation the system crashes. It happens at the screen start of EMC on half visible screen.
It´s also the case under the latest version 1509. It may be of interest that on the Uno 4K everything works perfect, EMC runs as wanted. All run on BH305.
Are there any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Guenter

Miguelin

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Just one question, after an upgrade to 4.0 version available via Addons menu, I couldn´t start EMC again, button press doesn´t work.

Is there any bug?

Thanks

schellicon

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Nunigaia,
attached you´ll find the EMC crashlog.
Also I would like to modify the fault-report slightly:
When starting EMC by pushing the video-button EMC starts booting and the spinner starts running. The spinner runs now very long ( approx. 120 sec ) and then EMC start screen is fully visible.
Prior only the upper half of start-screen is visible. This extended procedure happens now on each EMC start !
Best regards
Guenter

Attachments

• output.txt
    69.8 KB · Views: 10

schellicon

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Nunigaia,
we solved the problem ourselves, everything is ok. now. No further activities are req´d.
EMC now is and runs perfect, even watching video on 128x speed and then back to normal speed is w/o. any probs possible. High speed video 128x works also now on visible moving picture.
Wish: Watching video on EMC and on Dual PIP TV.
Thank you for excellent work
Best regards
Guenter