MyMetrix-OpenStore BH 2.0.x

peio72

Vu+ Newbie
HI Cappa,

thanks for the reply. Nevertheless, thanks for your support.

The stange thing is, that I'm on the latest Version of BH and MyMetrix. It still says "Sorry this skin is not compatible with the current Black Hole image version."

Looks like I need to investigate some further...

regards
vsnap
Same thing here. What´s wrong ?

Mito

Administrator
Same thing here. What´s wrong ?
Open MyMetrix plugin, then select General Settings and in Skin template select MetrixHD for BlackHole.
Finally press the exit button, select Save My Skin and press OK button.

capa

Vu+ User+++
Is now all SkinParts are compatible with BH ?

No, OpenStore is supported by many Images, for example VTi and PLi, some of the SkinParts are especially for this Images only

I've created a "BlackHole Parts" Entry in OpenStore, there are Skinparts 100% working with BH and this skin from BH Addon Server

walid2010

Vu+ Newbie
No, OpenStore is supported by many Images, for example VTi and PLi, some of the SkinParts are especially for this Images only

I've created a "BlackHole Parts" Entry in OpenStore, there are Skinparts 100% working with BH and this skin from BH Addon Server

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yummer

BH Lover
Nice work @capa. I've decided to download to see what all the fuss is about ;) does anyone know where I can get some picons for 28.2 east that actually fill the info bar like in your pictures? Or is there an option to download or rescale picons in the menus?

capa

Vu+ User+++
Nice work @capa. I've decided to download to see what all the fuss is about ;) does anyone know where I can get some picons for 28.2 east that actually fill the info bar like in your pictures? Or is there an option to download or rescale picons in the menus?

thx. No, at the moment there is no option to rescale and I don't know if I'll adapt it. But there are all Picons you need around the Internet.
We have here several picon packages. I'll pup it later, or simply google for it

Attachments

• 2013-10-12 ASTRA (28.2), pph-XPicons_220x132.rar
    13.4 MB · Views: 98

yummer

BH Lover
thx. No, at the moment there is no option to rescale and I don't know if I'll adapt it. But there are all Picons you need around the Internet.
We have here several picon packages. I'll pup it later, or simply google for it
Thank you so much. Great work with such a heavy personal schedule :)

davide982

Vu+ Newbie
Fantastica!
Installata e configurata....ho solo una domanda: qualcuno sa se come mettere le stesse icone delle varie schermate di esempio? Ho provato praticamente le Picon a disposizione dal menu degli addons ma non combacia nessuna...grazie, ciao!

Tamaki

Administrator
Fantastica!
Installata e configurata....ho solo una domanda: qualcuno sa se come mettere le stesse icone delle varie schermate di esempio? Ho provato praticamente le Picon a disposizione dal menu degli addons ma non combacia nessuna...grazie, ciao!
This is an international section, please write in English.

davide982

Vu+ Newbie
This is an international section, please write in English.
Excuse me, this was my first post.
I've installed the skin and it's very beautiful: my only problem is to set XPicons for Italian channels (Hotbird 13), I've searched in internet but I've not found anything good. There are many forums with those icons, but everything is out of date.
Any suggestion?
Thank you and congratulations for your work ;)