MyMetrix-OpenStore BH 2.0.x

Tamaki

Administrator
Excuse me, this was my first post.
I've installed the skin and it's very beautiful: my only problem is to set XPicons for Italian channels (Hotbird 13), I've searched in internet but I've not found anything good. There are many forums with those icons, but everything is out of date.
Any suggestion?
Thank you and congratulations for your work ;)
Try this.
I'm not sure that these are the ones i'm using.

Attachments

• picon_220x132.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 89

capa

Vu+ User+++
how to activate swap file? please any tutorial?

Put you USB Stick in your VU STB, then push "blue" then "blue" again, then scroll down to "SWAP", in SWAP Panel create SWAP File, and Activate them. Activate "AutoStart" too for activating swap file at boot process

regards

franktoto

Vu+ Newbie
Please capped be that you can give me the xpicon of nilsat 7°west and atlantic bird 5°west for mymetrix by what really jai to look for and jai not to find thank you my brother

capa

Vu+ User+++
UPDATE:

Today we'll get a Update for this Skin. I've added fully Support for the BH ExtraInfoBar !
Thats meaning that we NO more need SecondInfoBar (2IB) Plugin to get the EPG, ECM, Health and other Widgets.

You have only to deactivate or remove old SkinParts for the (SIB) and download and activate alls BH - SkinParts for the ExtraInfoBar (EIB)

Next update of Skin the SIB (2IB Plugin) will be removed from the Skin Package

Bildschirmfoto 2013-11-20 um 13.17.38.png

rocuelo

Vu+ User
i try to donwload this great skin, but I notice one i wanna change to this skin I notici says

this skin is not compatible to this black hole version

i have ultimo black hole 2.7.2

any help??

capa

Vu+ User+++
i try to donwload this great skin, but I notice one i wanna change to this skin I notici says

this skin is not compatible to this black hole version

i have ultimo black hole 2.7.2

any help??

Before you create Skin with MyMetrix you have to go MyMetrix --> Settings and choose "BlackHole @capa Mod" as SkinTemplate.
After then save, and all will works

rocuelo

Vu+ User
great... is working wonderfull...

just one question... is the weather details are from my city?? how I know thats my city???

thanls..

capa

Vu+ User+++
great... is working wonderfull...

just one question... is the weather details are from my city?? how I know thats my city???

thanls..

Yes, its a NSA skin, we know where you're :lamo:

No, its not working automatically, you should enter you City Code before build/save the skin
Please go to Plugins -> MyMetrix -> Settings -> and enter your Weather City Code here.

you can check your CityCode here : http://open-store.net/index.php?page=metrixweather

rocuelo

Vu+ User
capa thanks. done..

just another question,

if any possiblilty to see the details of the event we watching, just to pressing ok buttom??