MyMetrix-OpenStore BH 2.0.x

capa

Vu+ User+++
Where does it store the downloaded file?

I looked at my solo 2 stats - RAM usage seems high at 95%
Everything else, flash, USB and HDD are all low.

If you push "Download" then you can check /tmp folder. There you should find the downloaded package. But after your press "Yes" for installing, the the File will be removed after installation.

David Hornsby

Vu+ Newbie
If you push "Download" then you can check /tmp folder. There you should find the downloaded package. But after your press "Yes" for installing, the the File will be removed after installation.
Hi, The file is not in the temp folder. I just tried download some other content. This also didn't appear in the /tmp folder.
Seems my box isn't downloading anything.
I definitely have access to the internet though....

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi, The file is not in the temp folder. I just tried download some other content. This also didn't appear in the /tmp folder.
Seems my box isn't downloading anything.
I definitely have access to the internet though....
Try to reboot your box, and retry.

rocuelo

Vu+ User
Hi capa

I have to say, that's really a great skin, and behind a real big job.. congratulations mate...

I got a primscube also with black hole image.. I see that you been done some skins for that..

are u going to build a skins like this one for prismcube boxes??

wil be great

thanks.

Rocuelo

capa

Vu+ User+++
Hi capa

I have to say, that's really a great skin, and behind a real big job.. congratulations mate...

I got a primscube also with black hole image.. I see that you been done some skins for that..

are u going to build a skins like this one for prismcube boxes??

wil be great

thanks.

Rocuelo

Hi, as first thank you. Yes you are right, i've modded the Confluence for PC, but I think it will be all what I can do because it is more
extensive to make a PC Skin. Of course its really extensive to make a totally new Skin. I don't have all this time for it because i've to work at day
and spend some time with my children at evening or free days ;)

If I'm ready with MetrixHD then I'll spend some time with PC again, but it will be only modifications. New Skins for PC should be
done by Marusys or their commercial coders.

The biggest problem is that i'm using still my DM7020HD as my primary or private receiver. All others are only test boxes which I'm don't using.

redbellied

Vu+ Newbie
When I try to load this skin I get the message "Sorry this skin is not compatiable with the current Black Hole Image version. I am on the latest version just after flashing it with the new image.

villak

Vu+ User
First congratulations on your great adaptation @ Capa. A great job indeed.
But I have some doubts ...
Since I last updated you took SIF, to use EIB we can not use anything but your own modifications, parts Blackhole no? I downloaded widgets SIB and I modified Nab_ExtraInfobar and work in the future there will be more in STORE?
And finally, on the time widget when it is possible to translate it into Spanish? How should I do it? Is that I've tried and I can not find the key. Could you guide me where to change?
I repeat a great job!
Thanks @ Capa
Sorry for my English

capa

Vu+ User+++
First congratulations on your great adaptation @ Capa. A great job indeed.
But I have some doubts ...
Since I last updated you took SIF, to use EIB we can not use anything but your own modifications, parts Blackhole no? I downloaded widgets SIB and I modified Nab_ExtraInfobar and work in the future there will be more in STORE?
And finally, on the time widget when it is possible to translate it into Spanish? How should I do it? Is that I've tried and I can not find the key. Could you guide me where to change?
I repeat a great job!
Thanks @ Capa
Sorry for my English
I'm not at home now. But shure, you can use other parts from open store too, not only BH. You can use SIB parts too, but for this install SecondInfoBar plugin too

villak

Vu+ User
Thanks for the reply,
I mean, I understand, I should install the plugin SIB, to use the other pieces?
When you have a moment to see if you indicate me how to translate the Day widget and Time.
Thank you very much!

capa

Vu+ User+++
Thanks for the reply,
I mean, I understand, I should install the plugin SIB, to use the other pieces?
When you have a moment to see if you indicate me how to translate the Day widget and Time.
Thank you very much!

Time and clock are very simple. Just need to change the ClockToText.py Converter.

If I'm back then i'll upload it for DE,ES,PL,IT language