Status
Not open for further replies.

mmark

Vu+ User+++
Released Skin : Carbon HD v1.1

carbon.jpg

On the server addons - BH-MmarkCarbonHD1.1VU 1.6x_bh.tgz

Info:
This skin only support images BlackHole for VU+ uno/Duo/Solo from 1.6.3. and later

Supports picons 130x80 (recommended) and picons 90x60
Supports only the format HD TV or HD Ready

Credits:
The skin are built on Army base, thank for their cooperation,
I also thank friends and colleagues Matrix and Daconi

notes:
That's my first skin and probably will not be perfect, I don't worry, if your notes will be guided by the cooperation, I will be happy to resolve any problems, do not expect performances marked by the speed, i don't have built this skin to go fast, i built it, taking great care of the details and aesthetics.
Obviously many will not like it, but fortunately we have very good skinners, and a lot of material to dwl on our servers, you'll find something that will certainly satisfy.

regards

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/skyn-carbon-hd-by-mmark.3331/#post-27749

Attachments

• main.png
    main.png
    641.9 KB · Views: 151
  • greenpanel.png
    greenpanel.png
    658.9 KB · Views: 129
  • mytube.png
    mytube.png
    518.2 KB · Views: 110

mmark

Vu+ User+++
Congratulations for Your first skin work ! Go ahead !

I think You need to make biger area for channels, it must be bigest space on background ! Also try to learn from Matrix about speed of skins ;) I hope so that Your skin is fast...

thanks man
The boxes of today, allow for good speed even with heavier graphics, if i just wanted to speed, i see only the words :) , but i like the look, and if i have to choose between a little faster and a lot more beautiful, i prefer much more beautiful :)
:happy:

polimario

Vu+ Newbie
I'm very busy with work, tomorrow i give the package to staff for inclusion in the server addons, i think that will be published by Saturday.

regards

Lavora meno pls e pubblica questo nuovo, bellissimo, sensazionale, magnifico e strafigo skin.........

tobler

Vu+ User
the menu and the channel list looks very good , well done :)
the osd has some good works ;) (but... )
really good first skin!

(i had some problems with some skins as well with this one but just a bit with the channel list right side, and with the main osd that exit a bit from left and right: is just a problem with my tv?)

mmark

Vu+ User+++
the menu and the channel list looks very good , well done :)
the osd has some good works ;) (but... )
really good first skin!

(i had some problems with some skins as well with this one but just a bit with the channel list right side, and with the main osd that exit a bit from left and right: is just a problem with my tv?)

This problem is usually caused by incorrect setting of the screen, instead of using the 16:9 aspect try using the automatic

Status
Not open for further replies.